* What did you order?
Iseul Cat Avatar during their event.
* When did you order?
Sept. 16, 2010
* How was the communication?
Pretty good. I received a welcome and an order confirmation, and they answered their Q&A promptly, except during the holidays. They did not provide a shipping notice or tracking number, but the order status updated regularly on their website. It would have been good if they put a notice on their site about the days they would be closed for the holidays, but that information was easily available elsewhere. Overall I am satisfied with their communication.
* How easy was it to pay?
Very easy with Paypal.
* How long did it take to ship?
The status updated to "shipping completed" on Oct. 7, and the package arrived 4 working days later.
*Was the quality appropriate to the price?
Yes. The resin is good, sculpt quality nice, almost no seams. There are very minor issues. A magnet was loose in the headcap, and the free event eyes are the wrong size for the head (very nice glass eyes, though!).
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
Yes. The cat faceup looked better!
* Were you satisfied with the product?
Yes, I'm happy with it.
* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
* Would you order from this company again?
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?