1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mr bitterness

Oct 11, 2010

1. Shiny new thread!

#1 Mr Bitterness, Oct 11, 2010
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    2. Mr bitterness bought doll eyes from me. He paid quickly and told me when package came. A pleasure to do business with.

3. I bought a doll from Mr. Bitterness and she went out of her way to make things absolutely perfect. Highly recommend!

4. Mr. Bitterness bought my Minifee + Cherry head. AWESOME buyer! Prompt communication, fast payment and very nice to deal with. :3 <3

5. I bought an Unoa boy body from Mr. Bitterness. She held him for me while I got the money together and shipped him out right after I paid. He arrived safe and sound, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

(By the way, that box was a work of art. <3)

6. I bought Zaoll from Mr. Bitterness - thankie for nice and smooth communications and extremely fast shipping! Hope to deal with you again, and &#1089;&#1087;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1073;&#1086;!! =))

7. i bought a body from mr bitterness, everything went well, she is an A+++++++++++++ seller :) i highly recommend her.
      -eloisa

8. bought a head from mr. bitterness and it came super fast and in great shape! thank you! <3

9. I bought a MDD body from mr bitterness. Awsome! Great condition, & great seller!!!

10. I bought a DollnDoll Body from Mr. Bitterness
      i had no problems at all and the whole process went smoothly
      I give you an A++ ^.^

11. A++ seller, really good communication ^^ nice conversation she'S awesssomme!! no problems

12. Mr. Bitterness participated in the Luts GO I ran. She sent payment very promptly and very easy to deal with. I would love to do business with her again.

Many thanks! :)

13. I purchase a luts balloon set from mr bitterness and she was a pleasure to deal with. Recommended =)

14. Did a part-trade with mr bitterness (brownie for dolly clothing). Communication was great and good packaging ! Was a pleasure to deal with ^^ Thank you !

15. Bought an anthro from Mr. Bitterness. Beautiful doll. Great communication.

16. Mr bitterness sold me her pipos Bao. lovely transaction, everything fine! thank you so much! highly recommended!

17. A Perfect adoption happen this week, mr bitterness posted a yosd Domuya and I fell in love!
      My highest recommends for her, quick with all!
      :daisy Thank you Bunny =!.!= :daisy

18. Purchased a Suiseiseki head from Mr. Bitterness and had a wonderful transaction! Her replies were fast, her shipping was right on the schedule~ and she came in great condition. Completely accurate as described. Would happily do business with her again!

19. Mr Bitterness participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order and was extremely understanding when their wig got delayed by the company. Communication from their end was kept up nicely and invoices were responded to quickly. Despite a hiccup that was completely out of our control, everything was smooth and pleasant. I would happily do business with them again~

Thank you for being so understanding!! :D

20. Mr Bitterness bought a doll from me on layaway. Payments were prompt, communication was awesome and transaction was wonderful. A great DoA user! Thank you.

:goldstar