1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Barabara's feedback

Oct 5, 2010

1. Feedback for barabara
      If you had a transaction with me, please leave a feedback here.
      Thank you! ;)

2. I sold some items to Barabara.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooooooo much! ^0^

3. Barabara commissioned a hoodie from my store. Barabara was very quick to respond and everything went very well! Thanks so much!

4. Barabara bought a DollHeart outfit set from me and was a pleasure to work with. Her payment was promt as were her replies. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

5. Sold some pants to Barabara.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much!^0^

6. I sold some doll props to Barabara. Fast, friendly pms and payment was sent quickly. Would sell to again and recommend. I was notified when the items arrived. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

7. I traded my DikaDoll abby for her Impldoll Eddym, she also did a face up and body blushing for me.
      Shipping was fast and included a tracking number. (sorry i couldn't include one in my shipping)
      I am very pleased.
      Everything went smoothly!
      Great communication.
      Fast shipping.
      Great quility of item.
      I defiantly recommend!

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

8. Barabara ordered a custom fur wig and tail from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom designs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

9. Bought a MSD corset from Barabara. Super fast shipping and was awesome to deal with. A++++ Thanks!

10. I bought a souldoll Killian head from barbara, and the transaction went perfect and smoothly, I would do business with her at any time again.

11. Bought an IMPL MSD carrier bag from barabara and it looks great! Would buy from again!

12. I bought a boy body from Barbara.
      Really quick, very good personn !!!

13. I bought a Dollheart coat from barabara. She was very quick with her communication and it came in perfect shape. Would do business with her again.

14. I bought an MSD coat from barabara.
      The coat fits nicely and was sent swiftly and well packaged.
      I can recommend this seller!
      Thanks! ^_^

15. Barbara purchased an Echium head from me. Perfect communications and quick pay. Super transaction! I highly recommend! thanx!

16. Positive Feedback

I bought an ImplDoll MSD carrier bag from Barabara and she was super nice! She held the bag for me until I got paid and was very understanding about my Paypal issues. She sent out my item quickly after receiving payment and it came here safe and sound and exactly how I wanted it. I highly recommend buying from her!

17. I bought four unfinished wooden chairs from Barbara. They are magnificent chairs. Well made, sturdy, and perfect SD size. Shipping was quick and the product was very well packed. Communication was quick too.

Very professional! I will definitely do business with Barbara again.

18. Bought SD sized chairs. Everything went well. Thank you!

19. I bought a bench from Barabara. The bench is perfect, my boys love it. Great communication, super fast shipping. Thank you again! :fangirl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. I ordered a table and four chairs for msd. Communication was great, everything was done fast and before I knew it I had a package to pick. Thank you very much. Will definitely order again.

[​IMG]