1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll 30cm discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2010

1. Lumedoll have just put up a teaser for Koit, a 30cm slim mature doll. He looks fabulous!

....Mod Notes.....

This is a discussion thread for Lumedoll 30cm and 28cm 1/6 scale dolls.

Company website: Home · Lumedoll · Online Store Powered by Storenvy
      Facebook: Lumedoll

"Fionn" Male
      Measurements: (Slim/V.2 Muscular body )
      height 30 cm
      head 10 cm
      chest 12.8cm/15.5 cm
      waist 10cm/11.5 cm
      hip 12.5cm/13.5 cm
      foot 3.5cm/4 cm
      eye 6 mm

"Elin" Female
      Her Measurements are:
      height 28cm
      head 10cm
      chest 12cm/13cm
      waist 8.5cm
      hip 12.4cm
      foot 2.9cm
      eye 6mm

Lumedoll 30cm discussion part 1:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/400320

#1 MadamMauMau, Sep 28, 2010
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    2. He's fantastic and will make a great boyfriend for my Momokos! *_____*
      Lumedoll makes great sculpts,very delicate.
      Maybe this thread should be in the Tiny section, like the Minigems?

What's too bad is that its very hard to find men clothes at this size (not really fond of Mattel's Ken clothes). I have a few dollfie+ Neo-Go from Volks, and except Volks and Azone (quite expensive and not easy to find especially in Europe), I'm always searching cool clothes for them. ;_;

3. Oh man! I am always excited to see more boys in this scale. I love it so, but really I'm a boy collector at heart, so the fact that it is so female dominated has always worried me slightly.

I'm a little concerned as to what his eye size will be. They look smaller than my SoulLittle Kimmy's and he's got 6mm eyes. How much smaller can you go?

His body is to die for though :drool Such shapely little arms.

And I hear you, Algesiras, about the not liking Ken clothes problem. Why do they always seem to have glitter on them? :doh

4. She does actually! And she's very flexible if you ask her!

Wow, he's sexy. As for his face, it might just be the way he's painted Azraelita you can do so much with her sculpts just by painting. I'm loving this mature 1/6 trend.

As for clothes have any of you tried Dollmore? They have their own line I believe of 1/6 dolls. Well on the site their 16in dolls are 43cm. Me might swim in their clothes but then again he might not depending on his shape. Worth a try I would say. When he comes out that is.

5. Madam Mau Mau
      I bought a few action figures clothes for my Neo-Go and they are really cool but only the tops fit. The pants are too short & large (the Neo-Gos have longer legs and are slimmer than the action figures). The shoes are big but they can be worn. I wonder if this guy can wear them!

Opifex > my thoughts exactly. ;__;

6. Searching in Google I found a russian journal with more pictures of Koit and a 27cm Lumedoll girl!!! (I didn't found this pictures in Lumedoll website o.o).

Both bodies are amazing!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oooh I don't have to imagine it, I have a tan Lumedoll right here! The color is gorgeous, very cool and dusky, but not greyish, and not orangey at all.

8. That settles it, I have to have at least two-to go with my PD minis. Oh and for clothing- I found this yesterday, She does custom wool trousers. drool:drool For casual wear Newline miniatures.

You know, that body looks like a shorter version of my OD Tae's body. Hmmmm.

9. :DI love Elin!!!:aheartbea Oh yes, she will be coming to live with me!!! Just in case anyone was wondering, I aske Lumedoll, whom proptly responded, what color resin was in the website of Elin and what size clothes would she wear. Here was Lumedoll's respone:

Hi Erika!
      Elin is shown in Medium Flesh Real Skin and she is wearing regular fashion doll sized clothes! I'm so glad to hear that you like her!

Take care,
      -eva

:aheartbeaThanks Eva!!!

Take care all my fellow Lumedoll Light fans!!!

EJ

10. Wow, finally, all those man-hungry 1/6 girls out there can do the dance of joy! :chocoberry Koit is absolutely gorgeous. And what a sweet little body.

So, if the girl can wear standard 1/6 type clothes, does that mean the boy can too? Like Tonner clothes, or wherever else it is that those Fairyland Chicline guys shop? - His shoulders seem broad for it. But he is pretty sylphlike. I have zero experience with this size, just very curious. He has cast a bit of a spell on me.

11. The Tonner clothes I have are all MSD size, and this is more a Ken size so clothing is going to be a bit of a challenge I think.
      For the girls it's actually quite a relieve (I have a Sara ToYou which is also 27cm) since she will probably fit in some Blythe/Momoko clothes and theres tons of that for very little money (Etsy is your friend!). The boy though.... Richila posted a link somewhere for Newline Miniatures:Newline miniatures. It's an action-figure line with mostly WWII uniforms but I heard the quality is wonderful.

Man this size is addictive, they're like the PocketPolly's of mature resins...

12. Thanks for that link! Some nice stuff there, even a MadHatter :)

And isn't there also a male Huyoo or something..? I know Huyoo has a smaller body then Riz or ToYou but my Etsy search for Ken also gives me Taeyang as a doll fitting the same clothes as Ken. Does anyone own/know him?

13. I'm not sure about the Newline Miniatures stuff, honestly. I bought some, intending to use it for my Kimmy, and it's hugely oversized for that purpose, to the point where I'm pretty sure I could get some of the pieces onto a Yo or even a slimmer MSD. It's beautifully made, though. And maybe the Koit will be big enough to wear it, although I have my doubts.

Really, fitting mature tinies is always a crapshoot, and I wouldn't be comfortable claiming that some line of clothing will or won't fit until I have the doll in hand. Azone makes a line of men's clothing which might fit--and honestly, some of the Azone girls' clothing fits the Kimmy really well--and Volks has really nice 27cm clothing for male and female dolls under the Who's That Girl? line. Ken-doll clothes seem okay, too. I'll be sure to make another post once I have my Koit in hand and can stuff him into everything in my box of tiny clothes. :)

14. This is the Newline page for other eras and they have added slim fit jeans. Woo Hoo! I will make a few things, but I don't have the patience to make pants as nice as theirs. They also have lots of leather boots and even lace up shoes that will it him. The quality is wonderful. I have one of their full western outfits and the duster is lined and the buttons work.

"I'm not sure about the Newline Miniatures stuff, honestly. I bought some, intending to use it for my Kimmy, and it's hugely oversized for that purpose, to the point where I'm pretty sure I could get some of the pieces onto a Yo or even a slimmer MSD."

Gallye I think it will fit because I have some pieces on the 27cm slim male obitsu body and the only place it was an issue was the waist and a belt took care of it. But, then a little baggy is okay with me if I don't have to deal with velcro. I can always add some darts to tailor it to his body if it bothers me.

Squee! I ordered my Koit this morning!!!!!

15. My son felt sorry for me and let me put a wig on him and some clothes. The slim fit jeans from Newline Miniatures work well. I will post pictures once I get them uploaded. He is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to blush those abs-I couldn't bear to put a shirt on him-he has an open jacket on. I need socks for his biker boots so they won't stain his feet.

Edit-first picture
      [​IMG]
      Lumelight Koit by richila9098, on Flickr

16. :fangirl:CONGRATS RICHILIA!!! YOUR KOIT IS SO HANDSOME, AND I AM HAPPY THAT YOUR SON LET YOU OPEN HIM...I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE GLOW IMAJICA...

:aheartbeaI received my Elin yesterday, so here is some spammage!!!

[​IMG]

:DTHANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME SERVICE AND BEAUTIFUL DOLL, LUMEDOLL/EVA!!! Take care and have fun everyone!!!

EJ

17. I got her darkest realskin. The whole house belongs to Shriara-my Planet Doll Mini Roseanne that I have modded. She lets everyone else live there and Koit, who has told me his name is Dima, has a bed waiting- once I get his linens made.

18. So far, I have a livingroom, kitchen, bedroom and study for her. There are pictures in my Flickr-but it is unorganized.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/richila/