1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumedoll Moon 20cm Line (Lunar, Luna Dionne, Io)

Sep 23, 2010

1. I've been wanting an Io for a while, which prompted me to contact them about when they'd next release— was so glad to be told this month, I can't wait!

2. I'm so excited for you! I will be anxious to see pictures:D I also was quite interested in Io for a good while and now that I have seen the others I am torn:XD: I really like Luna, I may have to get her eventually:D

3. ohhh! I have never hear about this dolls!! I fall in love with luna and lunar.....
      :)

4. I have an Io Moon and I can post some pictures, if you are interested. He is a lovely little chap.

5. I'm sure I speak for many Io-lovers that your little guy caused a lot of Io-envy, so I for one would love to see as many pics as you are willing to share!

Also, if you don't mind sharing, could you tell us around how much Io cost when you purchased him? Someone on my news post was curious about the approximate price.

6. Ah! Highate caused that, did he? Bad boy.

Well, I don't have that many fresh pictures, but if anyone wants to see a particular aspect of the sculpt, I will give it a go.

They can wear some Barbie, Bratz and Blythe clothing quite happily, although Barbie legs are way too long.

I think these are Bratz. The jeans were capri length on the original doll.

[​IMG]

Cropped Barbie trousers.

[​IMG]

Er, yeah. Barbie.

[​IMG]

Blythe stretchy leggings.

[​IMG]

This is the information Eva gave me when I ordered mine. However, I think I remember her saying that she might be updating the sculpt slightly, so it might not all be current. I will ask and get back to you.

Information regarding Lumedoll Moons (Io, Dione, Luna & Lunar)

Available in Normal, Light, and Pure White skin tones

Moons come with random set of eyes, certificate of authenticity, assembled with all seams sanded.

Measurements : 20cm tall, 10mm eye, 13.5cm (5 1/4")head circum. , 29mm foot, chest/waist/hip 8.7cm/8.3cm/10..1

As for price, he was a little under $200, but that was some time ago.

7. Ohman, if he fits Bratz clothes, I'd have entire wardrobe ready for him...

8. i have been wanting IO for a while. i will be getting him for sure. more IO pictures please:)

9. I'm in love with Luna and Dionne, but they're all super cute!:chibi
      Just one question, has Io optionals feet?

10. Io does. He has hoof feet and human feet (see pictures above). I can't say for the others, though.

11. I see, thank you very much! :)

12. Yikes, I might be in trouble. I have a Lumedoll Saiph head and it's gorgeous. I love the resin she uses, and her faces are really unique and full of character. Maybe Santa will bring me one......

13. I don't see anything about Io's hooves listed on the sales page, though, unless I'm missing something?

14. it says Io comes with both types of feet

15. Oh, me.. I am having a very hard time choosing between Luna and Io:XD: I especially love yours, MadamMauMau:D His faceup and blushing are gorgeous!

16. im for sure getting IO. i just need to pick the resin color. i love the white but i wonder what the suntan will look like....

17. Gosh, they are so darn cute!

MadamMauMau may I ask if your Io is in real skin?...I was wondering how well it would stand up over time or if it changes color quickly, being similar to french resin.

Also does anyone know if they are limited for a specific ordering period only?

Cheers!

18. MadameMauMau.... Those pictures make me want him even more! Oh I do hope he will be around for a while as I am a wee bit broke. He is absolutely delightful!