1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

souldoll zenith girl Agnetha Discussion

Sep 18, 2010

1. here is a thread to discuss about the new souldoll big girl called Agnetha

[​IMG]

souldoll link

2. I like her. She reminds me of Olivia Hussey (whom Elfdoll Emma is based on).

3. She's very pretty, I think. Looks to be white resin? She looks more pale than my girl... very nice work from SD.

4. I like her a lot and plan to buy her when I am done with my current layaway ^_^

5. I absolutely love her! She looks like a sad ghost. I really like her official outfit, too; it's very understated, not over-the-top or frilly.
      I'm relieved she's not limited--I think I'd like to get her someday. The Zenith body is so incredibly beautiful, too.

Anyone else think that these official photos are particularly nice? Kind of arty.

6. I totally agree with you. Arty doll and photos. I always go for big-eyed girls so I am surprised I love her so much!. I don't know why but she really speaks to me. (I am a sucker for white skin). She looks like a friend of mine who was a well known model in the 80s when the waif look was so big. Maybe that is why I feel like I know her face?
      I think I would like her lower lip painted a little fuller for even a more pouty look. What do you guys think?

7. She has such a lovely sort of melancholy about her -- I really like this girl. She's very soulful. (And that outfit, oh, Souldoll... you keep making these artsy clothes and if I wasn't broke I'd have to have that one, WOW.)

Why can't my wish list get shorter? Jeez. There are already a number of Souldoll girls on it, and now there's going to be one more!

8. I like her sweet but sad look. But for a zenith, I expected her to be much taller, she's being dwarfed by the male equivalent. ^^"

9. Whoa!! Supia Rosy?? Or is that just me??

10. Definitely not alone in thinking that! ;) I think she kind of looks like a more melancholy sister to Rosy.

11. I love her a lot!!!! She has an expression of a girl who hard to talk with but popular among guys ^^

12. She's very, VERY reminiscent of Souldoll Hye. I like her. Too bad they don't sell dolls in tan skin anymore. I'd jump on her head in tan, as a gift for one of my buddies.

13. I agree with you!!!

14. something of supia rosy but a lot of differences ( like closed mouth for agnetha)

15. This doll has a melancholy and a sweetness in her face that I like a lot!

16. She could also be a sister to Soom Beryl. This face shape, more serious and mature type sculpt really seems to be getting more popular. I didn't like them at first but now they have become my faves. They are so much more photogenic then the big-eyed dolly faces.

17. oooh she looks pretty!

18. My boyfriend thinks she looks Eurasian, which his gorgeous adopted sister is. I see it a little in the eye shape, does anyone else think so? She is so pretty I just keep coming back to look at her pics.

19. She looks Eurasian to me, too, and with the right faceup could just be Asian. I see the resemblance to Hye--maybe sculpted by the same artist? She also looks a bit like an actress named Q'orianka Kilcher, who's Mayan and Swiss (she played Pocahontas in that movie The New World that came out about five years ago).