1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Ivorybyrd

Sep 16, 2010

1. Will be purchasing soon, so I am starting my own Feedback thread!

Hope to hear from people I purchase from!

2. ivorybyrd bought two sd apparel items from my sales thread and everything was great! she paid when she said she would and was just a delight to do business with! looking forward to future sales with her!

thank you for a pleasant transaction!

3. Just received the RS Long that I purchased from Ivorybyrd. He is gorgeous and made it safely. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction and quick shipment!

4. I bought Ivorybird's Impl Aimee and couldn't be more pleased! She communicated throughout, packaged carefully, shipped quickly, and included extras! Great transaction - thanks so much!

5. Sold a wig to Ivorybird... perfect transaction and they let me know when the wig arrived. Thanks so much!

6. Ivorybird sold me super cute eyes. We made a deal about the price and shipping... I paid the price and I paid too much for the shipping... So she paid me the refund... I'm so happy with that.♥
      She was very nice from beginning to the very end. Thank you for everything.♥ It went super well ^ ^

7. Ivorybird bought my Dollshe Bernard. It was a great transaction, very polite and quick to reply to pms and emails. Thank you.

8. I bought an Impldoll Antonia head from ivorybyrd. She arrived quickly, well packed, and in perfect shape. Communication was flawless. Couldn't ask for better!

9. I ended up doing a partial trade for a carrier that started out as a straight trade. ^-^
      There was a bit of a mishap with the straight trade, but everything was corrected very fast and a partial trade along with funds was agreed upon.

Ivorybyrd was extremely polite and willing to correct the situation in a very timely manner, her communication was also excellent.

I would do business with her in the future!
      Thank you!

10. bought and Impldoll body from ivorybyrd. Communication was great. Shipping was prompt. They were very helpful when the package was briefly missing at the post office not far from my house! Very good seller! :)

11. I answered a wtb thread Ivorybyrd posted for a soom box and cushions. I happened to have an extra so it worked out great! We quickly decided on the details, she sent payment quickly, and let me know when it arrived. Overall it was a nice, easy transaction and I wouldnt hesitate to work with her in the future :)

12. Ivory bought a Doll Chateau Christina from me. Everything when perfect. She paid even before expected and let me know as soon as it arrived. Everything went super smooth and I would deal with her again for sure! <3 Thank you.

13. I bought a pair of boots from Ivorybyrd! they're fantastic and the boots were shipped super fast! thanks! :D

14. I bought a PukiPuki Lily from ivorybyrd recently though layaway. Communicating with her was a breeze and she shipped out my girl quickly, and had packed her up very nice and snug for her trip abroad.

I am very happy with this transaction, and recommend ivorybyrd as a fantastic seller. Thank you very much!