1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson_Falcon

Sep 14, 2010

1. If you've had a transaction with me, can you please leave a feedback comment here.

~Thankyou very much!

2. Crimson_Falcon joined my Soom Keny split order and everything went smooth and well overall. Communication and payment was friendly and prompt and she let me know when she received her item. ^^
      Thank you so much!

3. I sold a doll head to Crimson_Falcon, everything went smoothly and she was really nice person todeal with. She let me know when the head arrived too. Thanks!

4. I sold a pair of Alk wings to Crimson_Falcon -- payment was very quick, a great transaction! :D Thank you again~

5. I sold a body to Crimson Falcom and the transaction went really well.
      She paid quickly, answer also very quickly to all my message and let me know as soon as she recieved the doll !
      She asked me for a delay to pay the body, and she finaly paid me before she was supposed to do it!
      A perfect transaction!

Thank you so much for every thing! :)

6. Sold my soom birdie feet to Crimson_Falcon
      Great transaction, polite and great communication.
      Thanks again!

7. Crimson_Falcon comissioned two wigs from me and everything was perfect. She sent the payment SO fast, and overall the transaction on her part was smooth and wonderful, with great communication too. Highly reccommended n_n!

8. Crimson_Falcon participated in my nDoll group order and was a pleasure to deal with :) Many thanks!

9. Crimson_Falcon participated in my Soom Minette split, receiving a set if eyes. She paid promptly, and was a pleasure to communicate with, even as we dealt with the "joys" of international shipping.

Thanks again!

10. I sold a Teenie Gem bottom part to Crimson Falcon. She was super to deal with, and very understanding when there was a delay with shipping. Would definitely recommend this wonderful buyer :aheartbea

11. Crimson_Falcon purchased a jewelry piece from me. Everything went very well and smooth! thank you very much for the business ^_^/ please feel free to come back anytime!

12. Crimson_Falcon joined my Taco split. Had a wonderful transaction. Always would deal with again.

13. Crimson_Falcon and I joined a split for a Soom Taco, I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Even though our items got mixed up and sent to each other:sweat.

She pm'd me RIGHT when it arrived! :) She shipped my item right when she said she would, and my item arrived REALLY quickly in pristine condition!

Crimson_Falcon had excellent communication for the entire transaction ta boot!!
      Really excellent person and a SUPER sweetie, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!! :aheartbea:aheartbea

Thanks so much for the smooth and wonderful transaction!

14. Hi! :D

Sold a wig to Crimson_Falcon, the transaction went wonderfully. She was very patient with my shipping schedule and was pleasant the whole way :)

Thanks dear!

15. Crimson_Falcon bought my Soom Ai hands and was a pleasure to work with.....fantastic communication, prompt payment, and friendly PMs. Will recommend to anyone :)

16. Hi, just finished a very pleasant transaction with this lovely lady.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

17. Crimson_Falcon bought my Keny eyes. She was timely on replies and paid very quickly! I'd recommend her any day! Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

18. Crimson_Falcon was part of my Soom Ario Split and bought the Wig. She paid fast and was very nice. ^0^

19. I bought some Soom Taco Horns from Crimson_Falcon. They were very friendly through the whole transaction and sent the horns in a timely manner. I received them in great condition!
      (They are also sending me replacement magnets, as I had an accident with the ones that came with the horns!:aheartbea)

A fantastic seller!
      Let's do business again!
      Thanks~

20. I join a split (MD Soom´s Argill) wich was hosted by Crimson_Falcon an buy the set clothes. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She is a lovely person and hosted the split very well, giving us information all the time. When the order arrived she shipped my items really fast and very well protected (and also combined this with other item that i buy from her). Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for a wonderful transaction ^