1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bobbieoh11

Sep 10, 2010

1. Hi. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as arba1, and great feedback on Himstedt Heaven as bobbieoh11

2. Bobbieoh11 Purchased a Kaye Wiggs Sage doll from me and paid super fast and let me know as soon as she arrived. I highly recommend her :-)

3. I've sold a Limhwa Half Elf Head to Bobbieoh11. :)
      It was a perfect transaction : easy and kind communication, very fast payment, and she let me know when the head arrived.
      Also she was confindent in me enough to do the transaction while she knew I was moving home and will not have Internet connexion for some time after I ship the head to her. Many, many thanks !:aheartbea

4. I sold a hypermaniac ishta to bobbieoh11 - the communication was good, she paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived. a very smooth transaction, thankyou!

5. I sold a doll to Bobbieoh11, what a pleasant experience! The easiest transaction I have ever had, thank you so much!

6. She replied to my WTB for IH Soo and offered me her Tokyo story. She has been a joy and a delight to deal with. Shipping was fast and the beautiful girl is now the pride of my collection. I can't say enough good things about her and couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thank you so much for allowingme to get my dream girl.

7. I've sold a Hypermaniac Kakiva to Bobbieoh11, and as everyone I have to say how much kind and pleasant she was during this transaction.
      I can only recommand her, communication was great and she had to deal with my bad english XD, the payement was made quickly, were stayed in touch during the invoice and she told me as soon as she received the doll.

I would LOVE to sell all my dolls to her : D

8. Bobbieoh11 bought a Kaye Wiggs Pip from me, she paid instantly and let me know as soon as she had arrived. She's a lovely person to sell to and the whole transaction was a pleasure.

9. Bobbieoh11 purchased seven pairs of eyelashes from me and was a joy to transact with! :) Communication was friendly and well kept and payment was instant! I would happily do business with them again in the future~

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥
      [♥]​

10. bobbieoh11 bought a volks body from me ,super star buyer and paid quickly,and kept in touch all the way,thanks so much!!!!

11. bobbieoh11 bought a volks body from me,1st class buyer,paid quickly and let me know as soon as parcel arrived,many thanks

12. bobbieoh11 bought a volks sd10 Masha body from me. It was very easy and nice to deal with her. We had very good comunication and she is a fast payment buyer. 100% recommended buyer.

Thanks for all!!

13. I purchased a Kakiva from bobbieoh11 and had a splendid transaction. Communication was fast, and polite. She shipped out insanely fast, I only waited 3 days for my doll to come home. She was well packaged, and in the perfect described condition. I would buy from again!

14. I bought Hypermaniac Sirang from bobbieoh11 and it was a perfect transaction. She shipped her extremely well-packed and she arrived super-quick!! Thank you so much!

15. I purchased a head from bobbieoh11 and the transaction was 5 star all the way, a most lovely seller and I hope to purchase from her again one day. Thank you.

16. I bought a ShinyDoll Thaasa body from Bobbieoh11. The seller gave friendly and prompt replies to communications, and the body was dispatched promptly and received very well packaged. I am very happy with the transaction.

17. bought Bobbieoh's aod girl body.

the body was packaged well and shipped out very quickly.

very happy with my purchase,would do business with again.
      thank you :) <3

18. I purchased Bobbieoh's AoD girl body as well, and it was very well packaged and shipped quickly.
      I appreciated that it was sent in its original box and underwear as well!

I would definitely buy something from Bobbieoh again!
      Thanks!

19. I bought a Ylisande Twigling head from Bobbieoh11!Transaction was fast and pleasent, great comunication, excellent packaging!
      I will definitely buy in future from Bobbie!
      Thank you!

20. I purchased a lovely DIM girl from Bobbieoh11 and the transaction was great. The doll was beautiful and Bobbieoh11 was extremely pleasant to buy from. Would gladly do business with her again.