1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Illusion Spirit 1/6 Dolls

Sep 1, 2010

1. Oooh, I really like QiXi:D Will there be any body shots available in the future?

2. interesting l looked at mint on card and QiXiao looks cute.

3. I agree QiXiao is very cute! I would love to see body pics. I prefer my dolls in the 25-30cm range, and not too baby face. These little guys are right up my alley!

4. I just fell in love with LinXi (QiXi). :D So, I jumped her right away on MintonCard through layaway.

The body looks fine so far except that elbow joints look a tad weird to me. But it's nothing that I can't deal with. xD As long as she can post fine, I'm all good. <3

5. I just bought a LinXi. I am so naughty. >_> I wanted her in grey, but then I thought she might be too spooky, so I got her in white instead. Oh, so naughty. Tee hee! :abambi:

6. ha ha i guess i'm the only one who likes ardi, he looks really grumpy for a 1/6 doll so he could possibly come home one day......

7. I bought Qixiao. This will be my first tiny, so I hope he is awesome.

8. Man, all the tinies they released are pretty cute! However, LinXi grabbed me immediately with her cute little glaring face. :aheartbea
      I am a big fan of grumpy dolls though. Ardi is pretty cute! :aheartbea

9. i've had a tinies before but they didn't have much personality, that's why i'm draw to the these they seem more interesting to me.

10. Yeah, LinXi's face has a ton and a half of personality to it. :aheartbea So cute! So cute! :aheartbea

11. I'm interested in LinXi, are there any owner photos out there?

12. I'm also interested to see any owner shots:D

13. I placed my order at MoC, with a layaway, hope my card still works. I fell for LinXi and I was going to get her in Gray Skin, but I changed my mind at the last minute and chose Pink Skin with makeup. I think she is awesome!

14. I want her in gray skin with makeup. Can't wait till you get her, I really want to see owner pics before I decide to order or not.

15. She won't be here with me until Jan 2011 so when she gets here I will take lots of pics of her.

16. Heeeeeee! My LinXi will be showing up soon!! X3

17. Take lots of pics of her Pandy, I want more eye candy of this little one!!!

18. I hope my girl will show up by Friday or Saturday and we have a meet on Sunday, so I'll have to get a few pictures of her for you. :aheartbea
      I am really wondering what her freebie wig will look like too. O_O

19. I have to work the weekend, but I will be looking forward to your pics!