1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Faery Legend - Mixi °~Water Drop Sprite~°

Aug 23, 2010

1. °~Hello there lovely everyone!

It's getting wet! <3
      According to the news I would like to
      open a discussion thread for the new
      fairy girl.

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~

Link to the news thread

Link to Soom

~~~~~~~~~

Greetings
      Felias

2. I missed out on Nenad and I think Mixi looks so cute...I might have to buy her!!! XD I hope she has the adorable fairy feet.

3. I think that Mixi has something special in her face
      that not everyone will like. Another faceup could
      help too that she doesn't look too sad.

I might be interested and I like the wings more
      than Nenads. :D

4. I adore that dress! I hope I can get it for Nenad, I'm going to go broke, I love Mixi even more then Nenad at first glance. I want her too :( .....Monies!!

5. I think she's cute but sadly not for me so far. Though I'll wait until I see more pictures to form an opinion.

6. I missed out on Nenad, but I actually like Mixi alot more XD

7. I dont know about her wings yet, they dont appeal to me at this moment.

8. Urgh. I was able to resist Nenad, but I'm not sure about Mixi. Sooo tiny and cute and SAD! I'll be eagerly awaiting more pictures.

9. She's an amazing fairy! Love the lips :D

10. Gee SOOM, give us a break :sweat
      She looks very interesting, I'm excited to see more pictures of her, and my nenad hasn't even arrived yet!

11. Oh wow her wings look like splashes of water so far! She is really exciting, and of course coming at a difficult time for all of us recovering from Soom's latest splurge of releases :doh

She definitely looks a little sad, hopefully more pictures of her full body and such will bring out the liveliness in this little pixie!

12. *sigh* MAN! Soom why? I love water, it's my favorite element ever, but her face is just so wrong for my tastes. :(
      Is it wrong I actually want to be Soomed? I love her wings so far, and her outfit, but, I am 'safe' (I don't want to be safe!) this time. I can't wait for the next one though ^_^'

13. I would love if there were two options - big breast and small breast. ^^°°
      I think the head won't fit on another body like Chic Line? T__T
      That would be more to my taste than the flat Soom body. :3

I really like her mold...it is something different...

14. Hmm, well I've been thinking about her all evening and I'm definitely quite disappointed, all things considered.
      If they were going to make a water fairy, here was their chance to try out blue resin.
      Or if even that was too much, they could have gone with blue blushing, blue makeup, or at least a blue wig.
      Nenad having the green tint to her body blushing and makeup made me feel like they were actually going to make an effort here and not just go the typical neutral, safe route.

Aside that, I think I prefer the wings and the dress to Nenad's, and that's going to cause me a lot of problems in saying no.
      But I much prefer Nenad's sculpt.

Plus that brown wig? Who gives a water fairy a BROWN WIG??
      Her name is just silly too, considering what mixi is!:sweat

I mean overall I do like her, I'm just left feeling that a combination of her and Nenad would be ideal.
      The things that Nenad could have been improved on, Mixi has, but the things that Mixi lacks, Nenad has!
      Tis always the way xDD

Right now I'm torn between getting her blank with the outfit and having something amazing done to her down the line, or starting a split and just splitting off the body and head and just keeping the fairy parts.
      The fact that the fairy wings are totally colourless too definitely poses a problem, because at the least I'd like to have all the wings in the colours they were supposed to come in, not just blank!
      But if I'm going to get her done up later, I wouldn't need the body blushing, or the sanding I'd have to get with it.

Soom why do you make my life DIFFICULT? xD

15. Oh yes! Nenad's chest is just WAY too tiny, and it doesn't fit both my personal aesthetics and Barbie clothes!
      A larger chest would just be a fabulous addition here.

I wonder if she's going to have different feet to Nenad?

16. I'm surprised and disappointed that Soom didn't wait until Nenad was in collectors' hands before releasing Mixi.
      I like the look of Mixi (so far...) but feel dubious about ordering her until I've actually seen and held my Nenad. But if I wait that long, I will miss out on Mixi... aaagghhh! frustration!! :(

17. I'm really loving her so far. I actually really like the dolls with the sad expressions and her wig is much better than Nenad's even if it is just brown. But I think it's her wings that I love the most. I'm really can't wait to see more pictures.

The idea of having a little fairy garden with Nenad and this girl is really exciting.

18. She kind of reminds me of the Lavender Fairy by Cicely Mary Barker-- the brown hair and very mortal looking face. That's the sort of thing that will really appeal to some people and not to others.

Hopefully when we see the rest of this doll there will be some more exciting fantasy elements. The sneak peek of her watery wings is pretty exciting, and there's something innocent and sweet to her face, but I don't tend to like my dolls sweet an innocent :lol:

19. She looks cute, but I will not get to buy her. Maybe the next faery will be mine :-)

20. I'm really liking her face. I missed out on Nenad and now I'm not sure if I'll have the money for Mixi either since I'm moving soon. *sigh*