1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For mutsuki~

Aug 21, 2010

1. Hi~here is mutsuki's feedback
      please write what you want to tell me~
      :lol:
      Thank Q~

2. sold a custom house Hani to mutsuki and she great to deal with. :) Always replied quickly, communication was great, payment was sent quickly even with some minor problems on paypal's side.

3. I sold my YoSD Chinatsu to Mutsuki. She was very pleasant to transact with. Paid almost immediately and let me know as soon as she had arrived. Thanks so much!!!
      -Pandora-

4. Sold an Abio head to mutsuki, fast payment and let me know when he arrived! Thanks!

5. Mutsuki sold me a wonderful pair of jeans and coat for my delf boy. She was quick to respond, very nice and even sent me a photo of the package before it got sent out -which made me smile quite a bit C:-
      Highly reccommended and would happily deaal with Mutsuki again and again ^^

6. I bought a SD shirt from Mutsuki. I had a problem with my paypal and the payment was delayed but Mutsuki held the item for me and was super patient. The item shipped immediately after payment. The entire transaction was lovely. Two thumbs up.

7. bought a sweet little custom house girl, well packed, thank you!

8. Sold a Yo-SD outfit to mutsuki, fast payment and good communication! Perfect transaction. :)

9. I sold two pairs of eyes to mutsuki. She was fast with payment and friendly in all her messages. Perfect transaction, thanks :)

10. I bought a Luts junior delf Spica from Mutsuki. She put him on hold for me when I needed it and when I actually paid for him, he was sent to me the same day. She even refunded the difference when she found that it didn't cost as much to post him as she thought.
      Brilliant seller, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Mutsuki again :)
      Thank you :D

11. I sold a Volks SD10 boy body to Mutsuki! I was able to rapidly communicate with her, she also paid fast and was very understanding. I look forward to deal with Mustuki again. Great buyer! :D

12. Sold a pair of yoSD hands to mutsuki. Fast payment and notified me when the hands arrived =) Thank you~

13. Sold a pair of YO-SD hands to Mutsuki. Great communication before and after purchase and fast payment! Thank you so much!!

14. I bought a Luts Summer event head from Mutsuki. She kept up great communication the entire time. The event head was shipped quickly and safely, arriving well protected. A perfect transaction, I would happily do business with Mutsuki in the future. :) Thank you!

15. Mutsuki bought a Volks outfit from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!!

16. I've bought a beautiful Yo-SD outfit from mutsuki, it arrived safely and very fast and the contents were packaged nicely! She's a friendly and polite seller and I would buy more items from her in the future! :) Perfect transaction. Thanks so much!

17. I bought two YoSD outfits from Mutsuki, communication was fast, pleasent, and items arrived quickly to my home. Thank you!!

18. I bought a doll from mutsuki and it was a very nice transaction.
      The doll was shipped and arrived quickly and communication was great.
      Thanks again~

19. I bought a lovely SD10 dress from mutsuki. She was nice to do business with and the dress arrived quickly. I would be happy to do business with mutsuki again in the future^^

20. Mutsuki purchase some Yo-SD items from me. Pay fast and let me know as soon as she received it. Great buyer. Hope your girls like their new outfit ^^.