1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Petit (5 inch) Line: Momo, Sora, Coco and Bebe!

Aug 17, 2010

1. I thought I'd give this another bump in case it got lost in the shuffle. There have been so many new dolls coming out its hard to keep up!

2. I really want to get one eventually though I'm still trying to decide between them all!:XD: I think the body would be perfect for Fairyland Multiheads, too.. They are so similar to Baby Supias actually.

3. Oh my gosh, Momo and Bebe are so cute! I'm trying to decide between them.... (so I can put them on my wishlist ;))

4. Oh, it is hard to choose! I really love them all..*sighs* Love that chubby body and the little hands:D I hope we might get some owner pics eventually so I can perhaps make a decision as to who I like best;)

5. I noticed they are sold out and "coming soon".. Not sure what happened there. I missed my chance to get one and I'm not sure if they're actually continuing with this line:( Its too bad really. I'll keep an eye out though for any updates.

Has anyone actually bought one?

6. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love him:D:aheartbea He's the exact one I want and actually the exact one I was just looking at a few scant seconds ago:XD: I thought I'd pop in here real quick to see if anyone had left any comments lately and here you are! I'm delighted you got him:D Congratulations to you! Let us know how you like him.

7. i just thought i'd pop in here and post as my little fella is finally headed in the right direction. i was unsure about him for so long... but now he's finally looking more like my little bane! :3

[​IMG]
      he is still in need of a wig and top XDD but he's getting there! :3 (he has two wigs incoming... D: when they decide to arrive XD)

8. He is an absolute darling, Shelbelly:D I'm so glad to see he's becoming more of what you had in mind! So much personality in that wee face:D I'm wary of nDoll latey. Seems their customer service could be better :/

9. Bumping this to see if anyone else ordered. Its too bad they aren't more popular :/ I'd love to see other molds!

10. I would love one of these cuties - bebe especially. However, it appears ndoll is having problems filling their orders. So I'm afraid to order.

11. Yeah, it does seem like things still aren't well with nDoll:( It's such a shame as I have wanted one of these little guys for the longest time. If anyone has ordered recently I'd love to know how things are going.

12. Is nDoll the maker? Or is this like some of the other dolls on their site? Made by someone else, they are just selling?

13. As far as I can tell nDoll is the maker and sadly there is no other way to get them. I really hope they can turn themselves around eventually.