1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ticuk..~~

Aug 12, 2010

1. still empty..of course....:sweat
      I'm new at market place...XDD

for my feedback history....:kitty1

for everyone that have transaction with me...
      please write at this.....:aheartbea

2. i bought a kdf summer event head 2010 from ticuk , she was very kind, patient , lovely , friendly and cute =D she send me some extra gifts too and a sweet letter that i loved !!! my boy was very well packed , perfect transaction, shipped promptly everything perfect !!
      thank you so much ticuk ^3^ !

ps: i loved the drawing that you send to me ! i loved the pics too <3 thank you so much ! I´ll take care of this head now ;D thank you *3*

3. I was lucky enough to snag one of Ticuk's free faceup slots for my Infiniti Daniel, and boy, am I psyched that I did! Communication was lovely and always prompt, Ticuk is such a sweet and adorable person to talk to <3 She did an absolutely gorgeous job on my boy too, and when I requested extra pictures so that I could have a look at the faceup details better she presented me a bunch of them from every angle plus a closeup on the eye and lips, I appreciated that! He was also shipped back to me really speedily, one-day waits ftw XD

A highly recommended, great faceup artist in the making ;) You'll definitely hear from me again, Ticuk!

4. Ticuk done an amazing face-up to my girl, Ann looks so adorable when she arrived too! Ticuk was also patient with me when it comes with communication; fast and also very sweet! I also received a sweet letter from Ticuk in my box, which I loved! :aheartbea

Overall everything is lovely, and I would definitely love to deal with her again in the future. :D

5. I was incredibly lucky enough to be able to get one of Ticuk's free face-up commissions, and... well, I can now die a happy woman *nods*.

She made the most FANTASTIC work ever on my L-bi faceplate, and exactly captured the character I was thinking about. The result is so gorgeous it hurts, and I couldn't even dream of such a beautiful achievment. She's an extraordinary, kick-ass artist, and in addition, a adorable person to deal with : communication was regular and easy, pleasant and cheerful. The faceplate was carefully packed and shipped back to me, and there was a sweet, customized letter from Ticuk in it (Heeeee !).

I will definitely commission her again - and as soon as possible ! *o*

Thanks again for everything, Ticuk !

6. I was also one of the lucky ones who snatched one of Ticuk's free slots! I am so happy to say, I am very glad I got the slot, because it has been a BRILLIANT transaction with Ticuk! She's lovely, communicative and great to deal with! She DID an amazing job with my MNF Seorin, that I gasped when I saw his preview pictures! So so so talented, she is!

After that, I sent another head to Ticuk, I had to pay for the second head since the free slots were over, but it was well WORTH it. She even discounted for me! She again, worked magic on my RS Song. She did everything I asked for, even things I didnt! XD

Heads were packed securely with an sweet little note that I love! No need to say, if I have heads I want painted, Ticuk would be the first I would have think of! Thanks for making my boys so gorgeous! :aheartbea

7. This girl is talented! and she just getting started :)

She customized my Yeondu, and she turns out even better in person!

Everything was packed perfectly, I will surely use her service in the future ;)

8. I commision with Ticuk,
      She's friendly. She try to face up same my request. She make life to my doll. :D
      When they come back, they are beautiful more than photo.
      I like her work. If I want to face up other doll, I will send to her face up them.

9. I commissioned Ticuk to do my boy's faceup and I couldn't thank her enough for her impressive faceup skill and all the help she gave me when I thought my parcel was lost ( The fault is totally at my side, hers did a wonderful job). She's a superb nice person to work with and by far gave me the best customer service ever (no doubt ^w^). Thank you very much Ticuk, I'll definately go back to you for more faceups should I have any more new heads coming in. It had been a great pleasure dealing with you :)

10. I comissioned Ticuk to do my boy's face-up and its GORGEOUS!!!!!! Could not ever thank her enough for that. She responds to my mails really fast and the parcel came packed really well and I was so surprised to see a personalized letter in it. She's really sweet! I'll totally comission her again!

THANKS Ticuk for making my boy so unbelievably gorgeous!

11. I commissioned ticuk to do a face-up on my Iplehouse Ryan.
      She was absolutely wonderful to deal with and the face-up she did for my boy was simply gorgeous.

He arrived at home well packed and super fast and she even included a cute note with him.
      I'm looking forward to commission her again <3

12. 100% positive feedback~! She paid promptly and she got back to my Pm's very quickly! She is a great buyer and I hope to do business with her again!~ I'm so glad you boy loves his new outfit!~

13. I commissioned Ticuk again to face-up another doll of mine, a MNF Carl. As always, her work is superb and she completed the face-up in a very fast-turn around time! She kept up friendly communication all the time and my head arrived safely thanks to her careful packaging! I would definitely commission this girl again and again! Thank you!

14. Ticuk did my DOD Elf Ducan and DOD Delphine's custom face-ups and not only are they amazing (my daughter is in love with my Ducan now LOL) but she is a super sweet person to deal with. Just a delight all around!! Will definitly work with again!!

15. Ticuk did my Elena's faceup, and OMG I am amazed. It is perfect. She did an awesome job at knowing exactly what I wanted, and she is a true artist. :) It was definitely worth sending it to Indonesia! I'll definitely send another head to Ticuk if I need a faceup.

Thanks so much

16. Sold 2 pairs of miniatature spectacles/glasses to ticuk. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

17. I sent my Enrill head to Ticuk, to make a new makeup. And the Result is really beautiful AWESOME!!!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbeaI'm really really happy!
      Very good communication, very professional in her work, and the package was very well packaged.
      I highly recommend Ticuk for make-up.

THANKS ALOT!!!!! :):D

18. I commissioned Ticuk to paint two of my boys: a migi Ryu and V. Miho. Her work was outstanding and I'm floored with her abilities! She is an amazing artist, and I thank her for her beautiful work~ Communication was great, and the package was prepared with care.

Thank you so much! <3

19. very very sorry for late feedback!

ticuk painted my school c! and was very friendly and communicative all the time!
      thank you very much for your hard work!
      face-up made by you is a pure perfection!

[​IMG]
      picture taken by my friedn, eloe

20. I comissioned ticuk to do a face up for my boy and she did a really good job! <3
      This girl is amazingly talented. The face up is detailed and pretty.
      She's also a very nice person to deal with! :3 I can really recommend her.

Thank you!