1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for brighteyes22

Aug 4, 2010

1. Feedback for brighteyes22.

Please leave your feedback here:XD: thank you:)

#1 brighteyes22, Aug 4, 2010
      Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    2. I sold a Soom Beyla human to brighteyes22~ Wonderful transaction! The perfect buyer. She was very friendly and very understanding. She as also kind enough to let me know when the Beyla had arrived to her! I would definitely do business with her again~ <3
      Thanks so much!

3. Brighteyes22 purchased two Teenie Gem heads from me and we had a very pleasant transaction. She's very easy to get along with, has a flawless sense of communication and sent payment exactly when she said she would. I was quite pleased with our transaction and would do business with her again without hesitation~

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;​

4. Brighteyes bought my Soom Dillui and was a delight to deal with. Great communication. fast payment, altogether a very pleasant and smooth transaction.

5. brighteyes22 purchased a Soom Wig from me. She was very kind through the entire transaction. I highly recommend her!

Thank you again so much for a wonderful transaction!

6. Brighteyes22 bought a souldoll liddell from me. Transaction went smooth and communication was exellent. Thank you!

7. Brighteyes22 sold me a Soom Glot, and everything was perfect: The doll was packed in her original pouch and box, with her certificate. We had an excellent contact and did a perfect and fast transaction. :)

I highly recommend Brighteyes22! :D

Thank you very much for this perfect transaction!

8. Brighteyes bought a Migidoll Miho head from me! She was super nice and made a swift payment and was a pleasure to work with! She was also very understanding when the item had a modification I had not known about prior to the sale and was very sweet when she pointed it out to me!

I definitely recomend her as a buyer! Thank you for the great transaction, dear!

9. brighteyes22 bought a Migidoll Miho head from me. Always polite in her messages, pays promptly and was kind to let me know when the hear arrived! It was a pleasant transaction, I would definitely recommend her!

Thanks!

10. I bought a doll. Wonderful selling, excellent communication - can't get better than this!

11. brighteyes22 bought a Souldoll Mayu from me and it was an excellent transaction thank you!

12. I sold a Soom Taco to brighteyes22. The whole transaction was smooth and excellent.
      I highly recommend her!! <3
      Thank you!

13. brighteyes22 sold me a brand new supia Hael. it has been a wonderful transaction, smooth and friendly, and I've loved really much dealing with her. I highly recommend her!!!
      thank you so much, my dear!

14. I sold Volks Elena to brighteyes22. Great great communication through out the transaction~! I definitely recommend brighteye22 :)

15. I also sold my F-18, this time it was layaway~! She finished her payment early and again great to communicate with birhgteye22. Always nice and friendly to talk to~!

16. I bought a Soom Taco from brighteyes22.^^
      Your offer was very tempting and I thank you very much, I could buy it from her. The contact was always upright and it was fun to converse with her. She was very friendly and courteous. Everything went smoothly. You gave me know when the payment received and when it was sent.
      Thank you very much, brighteyes!! ^//^

17. :) another very good transaction. She bought a volks msd and even sent me a picture of her sitting with her new sister.

thank you!

18. Wow! What a wonderful buyer. brighteyes22 bought an SD girl from me. She paid on layaway but finished payment early and had great communication all the way through.

19. I sold a Volks SD13 Kun boy to brighteyes22 and the transaction was smooth and wonderful! I'd happily sell to her again. :3

20. brighteyes22 bought a Volks SD body from me and the whole process went very smoothly.
      The communication is always prompt also payment is very fast. I am very happy to hear that you like the item.
      Thank you very much for everything. :XD: