1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kitty Blue's Feedback

Aug 3, 2010

1. You can view or leave any and all feedback for me here.
      Thank you

Sincerely Kitty Blue :kitty2

2. Bought a bunch of clothes from Kitty Blue and she went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase, including taking extra photos before shipping so that I knew exactly what I was getting (which was awesome because I didn't realize I had picked out three very similar items. XD;; ).

Thank you!

3. Just purchased 2 pairs of eyes from Kitty Blue; communication was awesome, the items were exactly as stated and shipping was super fast. I would definitely recommend her as a seller, and hope to do business with her again! Thanks so much! :]

4. I adopted Kitty Blue's blue skin RS Lan. Communication was fantastic and she answered all of my (many, many) questions extremely quickly! Shipped Priority at my request, and my doll was here a mere two days after I paid for her! Kitty Blue is wonderful to do business with~! :D

5. Sold my mini girl to Kitty Blue; payment was made very quickly with no problems. :)

6. I bought several pieces of clothing from Kitty Blue, and she was a pleasure to deal with! She was so thoughtful in providing a picture before she sent things to make sure we had everything straight, and all the items were in perfect shape. Highly recommend!

7. i purchased a halter top and pants set from Kitty blue. it's very lovely. Good communication and very professional. I'd happily do business again ^^

8. Purchased doll clothes from Kitty Blue. Transaction was handled very professionally, items are in great shape, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!

9. I bought some doll clothes from Kitty Blue and she was a wonderful seller with good communication. The clothes arrived quickly and safely and are in very good condition.

Thanks Kitty Blue!

10. Kitty bought , steampunk and custom eyes from me and was a pleasure to work with!
      I would recommend dealing with her to anyone.
      Thanks a bunch Kitty

11. I sold my BBB Ariel on a RS body to Kitty Blue. Payment was super fast, communication was as great as ever, and she was quick to let me know that there was some breakage during shipment. We worked out a partial refund, and again, her communication was awesome through all of that. I'd definitely do business with Kitty Blue again. :)

12. I sold a RS Bei to Kitty and everything went smoothly. Immediate payment, and prompt replies. Would sell to again! Thanks!

13. Kitty Blue adopted my IMPLDoll Aimee Done as a boy\girl. :) Communications were great and she paid prompt! Would do buisness with her again! :) Thanks and enjoy your cat!

Thanks,

14. She adopted a BBB An and an AOD rao. She was fast with payment and very easy to keep in contact with :) All in all a fabulous transaction!

15. I purchased a pair of eyes. Communication was lovely, shipping internationally super-fast and well packaged, great seller!

16. I bought a little make-up set for my pukipuki from Kitty Blue. Great to talk to and shipping was fast.
      Thank you so much ^///^

17. Perfect transaction with Kitty Blue who purchased a body from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

18. I just adopted an Impldoll Aimee from Kitty Blue and have nothing but nice things to say about her! (And the doll, as well!) She's wonderful to do business with; keeps in touch and is very pleasant and professional.

19. I bought an Obitsu from Kitty Blue. Great communication. She even sent me pics in response to my question.

20. Kitty Blue bought a doll from me. She paid very quickly and was very patient on when I could ship him. Very happy with this transaction!