1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for asuka_langley

Jul 28, 2010

1. Hello! Here's my feedback thread. Thanks for leaving some in advance! :)

2. I sold a head and arm set to auska_langley. Payment was prompt and communications clear. I would be more than willing to sell to her again.

3. I bought a head from asuka, and the item arrived safely and very well wraped. Communication was great and fast!

4. Purchased a Puki pongpong from Auska_Langley. Perfect transaction, excellent communication and super fast shipping.

Thanks again. :aheartbea

5. Purchased a Fairyland LTF El Elf from me. Payment super fast, great communication and overall a flawless transaction. Highly recommended! :)

6. I had a lovely trade with Auska-langley for a Littlefee El faceplate. Everything was smooth as glass. Thanks so much! Highly recommended.

7. I bought a Pukifee PongPong from auska_langley. Doll was shipped safely, and arrived quickly
      A good deal and I am very pleased. Thanks

8. I traded my Napidoll Shane for her Minifee Woosoo & I am very thrilled how things went.

We both shipped on the same day w/ tracking & insurance, and she packed her up extremely well. Everything was exactly as she had described, and I am very satisfied with my end ^_^

She also let me know when the package I sent arrived. She was very easy to work with, and had excellent communication.

Thanks again!

9. I purchased a used DIM body from her. She left a good description of the condition of the doll. It was my first purchase from the marketplace! Great communication about the order.

10. Purchased Daisy Days hooves from her. Transaction was super!

11. i bought Soom Grit head and wings from auska, it was a perfect transaction from beginning to end. the parts are just what i wanted and arrived promptly and safely. great seller, and very sweet.

12. I purchased a soom Grit grey human body and human head from Asuka! She was great with communication and shipped quickly!

These are the only minor issues I experienced when I inspected the body upon arrival:

The box and doll did smell faintly of stale smoke
      The doll did previously have blush on it but it was not completely removed, giving the doll a dirty appearance.

It wasn't anything I couldn't fix with some elbow grease, Little Grit looks great!

13. I did a partial trade with Asuka, she paid promptly and on time which was great! We sent out our trade on the same day and she gave me the tracking number right away. The BBB ariel head arrived safely and well packed. :3 thankyou!

14. Here is the link to my sales thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...y-parts-(feet-paws-horns)-SPLIT-OK-(Grey)-115

In it I clearly stated that I lived with a smoker and that I would wipe the body blushing only at the buyer's request. I had problems throughout the transaction because she simply refused to read the thread. Frankly, she was rudest person I have dealt with, and very lucky that I didn't leave her negative feedback.

15. auska_langley purchased a couple of wigs from me, the entire transaction was professional and friendly. auska_langley's communications are thorough, friendly, and timely. I would deal with her again anytime.

16. Purchased a used Minimee head from asuka_langley, seller was gracious, good communicator, willing to negotiate, and prompt in shipping on payment. Item was packed well, shipping was fast! Item very much as described. I would definitely purchase from this seller again!

17. I bought a Soom Syen from Auska, and it was a great transaction ^^ perfect communication, fast shipping and great kindness ;)
      Would definately deal again!

18. I sold a wig to asuka_langley. She paid promptly and was very patient with some holiday-related disorganization on my part. Thanks so much!

19. Purchased some grit horns from Auska Langley and it was a perfect sale! She posted quickly, was polite and friendly in her pm's and the horns arrived well packaged and safe!
      Would not hesitate to buy from her again :)

20. Bought a SOOM R.Syen head on a Fairyland LittleFee body from asuka_langley. We had a problem when she first shipped and the box got lost, but she promptly contacted the post office and it showed up at her house again. The second attempt was much faster and the doll arrived well packed. Description was very accurate and I got exactly what I paid for. Communication was quick and friendly~

Thank you! ♥