1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for littlegreythings

Jul 25, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me here (: Thanks very much!

2. I sold littlegreythings msd hands. She is the nicest buyer, paid quickly and let me know when the hands arrived. Thanks for pleasant transaction! Would not hesitate to deal again, my best recommends! :)

3. littlegreythings participated in an Iplehouse split with me - she took the head. She was absolutely
      wonderful to talk with, super prompt in payments, and lovely to keep in touch with while we waited
      for our doll to be shipped. I would do a split again with her in a heartbeat!!!
      I hope that you love your gorgeous Cherie!!!
      THANK YOU for being my split buddy!!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

4. I sold a pair of leeke shoes to littlegreythings. She paid promptly and let me know when the shoes arrived - a very pleasant transaction, and I would love to deal with her again. Definitely recommend!

5. littlegreythings adopted a realpuki Soso from me. The whole transaction was so quick and easy. Communication is always friendly. I am so glad my little Soso went to live with littlegreythings. I know she will be loved and cared for in her new family.
      I would highly recommend littlegreythings any time.
      THANKYOU for choosing little Soso from me ;-)

6. I sold a pair of Leeke Converse to littlegreythings. She paid very quick and let me know once the item arrived. Very nice contact, thanks for the smooth transaction!

7. I participated in a Iple Storm split with littlegreythings :) I got the head while she got the body. We put him on layaway, everything was smooth and quick. She always kept me well informed about the order status, communication was always really good and she´s very nice and kind. Sent the head promptly and extremely well packed, arrived safely and quickly.
      It´s been a pleasure to deal with her! ^^

8. I bought a Shinydoll Thaasa III body from littlegreythings.
      This was a layaway and Aja was very clear and kind with her communication.
      The body is in perfect condition and the packing was nothing short of wonderful!
      Delightful transaction, thank you so much.

9. Grey participated in my leeke and dollmore GOs! :D she was an absolute pleasure, super friendly, patient and quick with payment!

I'd love to host her at any time!

Thanks!
      L.

10. I purchased a Shinydoll body from Aja. She was pleasant to deal with, and even included a lovely little present. Great transaction! :thumbup

11. Littlegreythings split an Iplehouse Lou with me, I got the body, she got the head. She was very very lovely and a pleasure to deal with. I'd split with her again anytime!

12. I bought an Iplehouse NS S.I.D. Man Body from littlegreythings. She was so friendly with communication and replied promptly to all PMs. The body was packaged EXTREMELY well - lots of padding & the each limb had all its pieces packaged together in a bundle for super easy reassembly! This was a smooth & pleasant transaction from start to finish - I would love to buy from her again - Thanks so much!!!

13. I bought a RealPuki body from Aja. Her communication is always friendly and polite. She was very accommodating in allowing me to purchase just the body and very fair throughout the negotiations! The package was shipped extremely quickly and nicely wrapped. Aja also did her best to make sure that I payed a good price for shipping - which I really appreciate!

I would happily buy from her again :)

Thank you so much Aja!

14. littlegreythings purchased a dollheart fer from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. A pleasure to do business with! Thanks!

15. littlegreythings purchased a Minifee Shushu and a Dollheart Crimson Fer from me. Excellent communication, and she was very patient while we figured out the details of the shipping, since the Post website was giving me a bit of a hard time! But we figured things out, and I'm glad to hear both packages finally arrived :D
      She is certainly a pleasure to work with, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Great transaction all around!
      Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :D I hope you enjoy the girl and the dress :D

16. From post just above, forgot to mention, payment for the minifee was instant, and we agreed to a layaway for the Fer, and littlegreythings paid before the payment was even due! Thanks again :D

17. littlegreythings joined my Feeple65 Chloe split. She is very friendly and prompt with payment. She let me know once she has received Chloe's wig. It was great to have her in my split :) Thanks~

18. I did two faceups for littlegreythings, and she was fantastic to work with!

She kept up great communication, answered all my questions, and was very patient throughout the entire process!

I'd gladly work with her again! :)

19. I sold a Roke faceplate to littlegreythings and all was perfect !! With a very fast shipment and a very pleasant communication ! Thanks a lot :-)

20. I sold a Saint head to littlegreythings. Communication was excellent and payment was made quickly. She was incredibly friendly throughout the entire transaction, and absolutely amazing to work with. Would do business with again. =D