1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Redbeanpetit4s

Jul 24, 2010

1. Hello there! And welcome to my feeback thread! This is for all the transaction i've done on DOA! I do have other feedbacks, as they are on other forums and livejournal! Please, feel free to post! And i will sure to leave a feedback as well!

Remember: To mark the subject line as Postive/Netural/Negative!

2. Quick transaction, great communication! I bought a bust from redbean and it came in exactly described condition and very fast and well packed. Thanks!

3. Great communication and wonderful item!
      We had to deal with US Postal Nightmare but communications continued and all turned out just fine.

[​IMG]
      PBLace Coat

I love it!
      Thank you again.

4. Got a face up from my Dikadoll Zura head and absolutely loved. She did everything I asked, it was done efficiently and didn't have to wait long to get him back .

5. I bought an AOD 1/3 body from Redbeanpetit4s. It arrived fast and in excellent condition. It fit for my boy perfectly. Would definitely work with her again. ^_^

6. Redbeanpetit4s did a faceup for my boy Elias. She did an amazing job. He looks stunning and I am super happy with it. She didn't have his head that long and he arrived back after shipping within two days. :3 I would definitely commission her for other faceups in the future. <3<3 Thank you for such an awesome faceup! Here is my boy after he got back. ^_^
      [​IMG]

7. I bought a DollFamily body from Redbeanpetit4s.
      She was very friendly throughout, held the body for me until I got paid at the end of the week, and when I questioned the $35 cost she had listed for shipping in her sales post (and pointed her to links for Priority Mail that showed it would cost perhaps half that, based on weight and where she and I lived) she offered to pay shipping first and have me give her the money once she knew what it had actually cost, as she said she did not know how much shipping would be in the US as she had 'never shipped out anything like this before'. I agreed to that as she never mentioned limitations on what she could spend, and was surprised to hear back once she had shipped the body out that she had sent it Parcel Post, as we had never discussed anything other than Priority Mail (and I had mentioned I really wanted it in time for a Halloween meetup). When the body arrived, I was even more surprised to see how she had packed it--in a 12" x 12" x 18" box, wrapped in bubblewrap but just tossed into that box with some chunks of packing foam around it! Everything was loose, moving about in the box--and the other hands for the body were actually completely loose in the box!
      She messaged me back when I let her know about how it arrived to say that she was sorry and understood she should have packaged it a bit better, and that she had put the hands in bubble wrap so I do not know how they got loose--but they were loose when it arrived.
      Despite those issues, as I say she was very friendly and nice to deal with, and I would assume she will package things better in future.

8. I'm a tad late on this!
      I commissioned a coat from Redbeanpetit4s back in November. It took her a little bit to get everything finished up as she was moving but communication was constant as well as pictures and shipping was superb.
      I love the coat and would DEFINITELY do business with her again as well as recommend her to others.

9. Purchased a WS Spiritdoll body that had some yellowing. Everything was exactly as described and shipped quickly! Thank you!

10. Purchased a MSD coat from Redbeanpetit4s she made. Awesome!!!!! Great communication, prompt pm's. Was a delight to deal with. Thanks!

11. Great transaction, super fast delivery, and always sweet and helpful! Totally gonna recommend her! Thankies!

12. Bought some hands and feet from Redbeanpetit4s, and she was careful to explain what feet she had and that the balls were missing before she shipped, which I appreciated a lot! Great communication, fast shipping too!

13. I had requested a face-up and bodyblushing for a 1/6 and it came out just the way I wanted!:fangirl: Throughout my order, Redbean was very cooperative and informative. She is a wonderful person to work with and I would definately recommend her to others.

14. I bought a shirt from RedBeanPetit and the communication was great! The shirt was in amazing condition and shipping was good. I would do business with this seller again.

15. I bought an AOD Hao head from RedBeanPetit! I wasn't sure if a check I had coming in would get to me in time for the doll meet I was picking up from, but knowing that she still held it for me! She was fantastic, super sweet, super stylish and great to keep in contact/conduct business with!

I plan on buying more things from her in the future, and I suggest others do, too!

16. Sory for late feedback!
      I sold a leeke wig to RedBeanPetit. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. RedBeanPetitalso let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

17. I bought a beautiful wig from Redbeanpetit4s. It arrived in lovely condition and packaged safely. I'd definitely purchase from this seller again. Thanks so much! ^_^

18. Purchased a wig from Redbeanpetit4s. It was in perfect condition. Fits great! Thank you very much for the transaction!

19. Postive Feedback

I bought a pair of pants and a shirt from Redbeanpetit4s, they were shipped out quickly, and safely packaged. I would buy from Bean again :3

20. I bought a pair of boots from Redbeanpetit4s and the transaction was great. She was very polite and the item was packaged nice and safe. I would highly recommend anyone to buy from Redbeanpetit4s.