1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Elf Doll --Xavor

Jul 23, 2010

1. I didn't see anyone post this yet. He is such a beautiful doll. Anyone is going to order him?

He is on my wish list. But I wish to know more about him first.

So , guys, post your discussion here. :lol:

2. Don't know if I would get him, but he does look very interesting :]
      Personally, I didn't like his lips when I first saw him ^^" But maybe that's because he had face-up? o__o But I do enjoy how he looks blank.

3. Oh , really? in the opposite way, I love his lips. The lips make him look so attractive to me^^
      I also like his nude head. But the faceup is so special. I think if I order him, I will require to default faceup also. XD

4. I plan on buying him next month. I love him! I've been looking for a specific sort of elf boy, and I think he'll be just perfect. :)

5. I think I am very impressed with this doll. I am considering him given the nice price. I emailed the company and they will do a reasonable layaway.
      My only request was for more pics of the doll without all the flowers covering the outfit.
      I would also like to see nude pics of the doll.
      The faceup is really nice and I like the wig alot.
      I think I will prolly give this doll and company a try. The only thing holding me back is seeing the doll body nude and its posability.

6. Thanks for the link.. I think I really like this doll. Has anyone here purchased any of their products? I think I will give them a try.

7. I saw Xavor for the first time today and my mind screamed at me "That is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life!"
      Unfortunately it'll be a very long time before I'm able to get him, since I just bought my first doll the other day. I hope I get to see more pics of him while I'm waiting ^_^

8. Unseenstars, yeh, I agree with you. He is really beautiful. ^^
      I emailed the company about the outfits. They told me they will release more pictures about it. ^^ I am just waiting for that.
      I am wondering whether anyone has got him already. Really want to see some shots from someone.