1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QueenObvious

Jul 9, 2010

1. Please leave feedback, thanks! :)

#1 QueenObvious, Jul 9, 2010
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    2. QueenObvious ordered two fur wigs from me and was quite lovely to work with. She had many questions about different wig possibilities, which I was happy to answer! Our communication was always very prompt, and once the wigs were decided on payment was quick to arrive. She also let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested. Thank you!

3. A very friendly, patient and sweet buyer! Had a lovely transaction and would love to have more <3

4. I sold a Yeon-Ho head to QueenObvious and all was perfect with a very fast payment and a really nice communication ! Thanks a lot !

5. I sold a wig to QueenObvious, communication was great, paid immediately. Thanks for the smooth transaction!! :)

6. I bought a sd13 body from QueenObvious, it was my first doll purchase, and went really smoothly! She was a huge help in giving me information I might need, and I received my body well packaged and quickly! ^_^ Thanks so much!

7. QueenObvious bought my Chrom. She was wonderful to work with, kept in great contact with me and paid immediately. She informed me when she received the Chrom. I have nothing but good things to say about her. I would definitely work with her again.

8. Sold some SD accessories to QueenObvious. Great buyer, no problems. Thanks!

9. Bought a Crobidoll Marcel head from QueenObvious. Everything went very smoothly, he arrived packaged safely. No problems at all!

10. QueenObvious bought a SDF Ethan head from me. The communication was very good, the transaction went perfectly. Looking forward to future transactions, + I definitely recommend this buyer

11. QueenObvious bought a migidoll cho head from me. Great communication and fast payment. Very nice person to deal with. Thank you so much!

12. QueenObvious did a faceup for my Iplehouse I for me despite a very unusual request from me. I asked her not only to do a faceup on my girl, but if she would take her directly from the company. I was expecting a no but she said yes! She kept me informed of every little thing I wanted to know so I never had to ask any questions and shipped her out promptly when she was finished. I will happily be doing business with her again. &#9829;

13. I bought migidoll yuri head from QueenObvious and I am so happy with my purchase! the whole transaction was a delight and Communication was super. The head was extremely well packaged and arrived very quickly with a lovely card :) Thank you so much for selling me this beautiful head! :D

14. I sold Little Monica SD body, it was very smooth transaction:) Communication was very easy. Awesome buyer~~ Thanks!!!

15. QoO joined my Crobidoll GO and everything went very well :D

16. I bought a Yeon-ho head from QueenObvious. Communication was great, she responded to PMs really fast. She shipped the head really fast and it was packaged really well. The head itself was in good condition and was exactly as described. Overall a really great transaction. Thanks!

17. QueenObvious sold a SDF Ethan head to me, lovely person to buy from. Quick to reply to PMs, packed him well, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again :)

18. POSITIVE:

I purchased a Migidoll boy body with custom tattoos and blushing from her. I am grateful that she agreed to split the body from the head for me! Super fast shipping - great! Thanks! :D

19. Bought a pair of Goral horns from QueenObvious, she was very quick to communicate, very friendly, packed the horns SUPER well and shipped them out in a timely manner. She even insured them extra for me with no charge which I thought was really sweet. Would definately do business with again-Thanks so much!

20. I bought a MD Ryu head and it was a great transaction. Great communication and he was shipped quickly. Thanks so much!