1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts~New Senior Delf Pretties: Laila and Kara Discussion!

Jul 6, 2010

1. So when I saw these 2 I was kinda like ^on my knees WHY LUTS WHY!

They had 2 release 2 amazing lovely dolls at once so now im opening a discussion thread to spam and squee about them. ^drum rolls kawaii stylez :o

2. Well, Kara doesn't do anything for me, she just looks like any other Luts doll to me.

But Laila is different - the more I look at her the closer she gets to my wishlist!
      :aheartbea I absolutely love her lips. :aheartbea And though she's already very cute I think with a little modding and a different face-up she'd be amazing.

Damn, here I'd sworn to never get a Luts doll, and now this!

3. lol rillja, yea I fell in love with Laila as well she reminds me of an anime character they make cept with large lips kinda like on the cover of the lolita bible ^^. I really think she would be a good doll to get I will have a few other lut's I thought I would have like one XD. I didnt bond with my past ones but future yields new hopes I suppose ^^. I do find kara pretty though she just has an old world elegance and looks to older mature woman for me, however that outfit she has on is total love ^^

4. Loving Laila like... Whoa.
      Finally! I can SD my Cherry boy appropriately.

5. Kara seems a bit too plain imo, but laila--she GROWS on you!! the more you look at her--(as Rillja stated before) the more you want her! her eyes are a bit sad though, and her lips were shaped very softly, it makes her look very, very, innocent! ><

6. lol seems we are starting a laila fanclub haha, but you guys have to admit that the dress on kara is gorgeous, wouldnt it look nice on laila XP?

7. I think I like both dresses... Though I wouldn't have a girl lol! They are definitely cute.

8. :D yes! laila would definitely look gorgeous in kara's dress~ the dress is very elegant and modern, but the design on the torso seems to bug me a bit >< or is it just the perspective they took the dress in? anyways--i imagine laila wearing a darker brown wig, perhaps with straight hair that cuts off mid-bust and fuller, longer bangs than on her "default" wig (shown in pictures). i do have a hard time picturing her in different hairstyles...aside from the dress--what hairstyles do you think fit her?

9. I want my laila to be like a lolita anime goddess kinda XP like you would see on the cover of the lolita bible light pink hair no idea what eyes cutesy outfits XP

10. I love Laila too...and am trying to resist her, as i just got a new Senior Delf (iris). Kara is cute too, she reminds me of a Custom House Lubi. Actually, I love them both...wish I could buy them!!

11. awe Sylphide never say never if you can care for them and got the room you should buy em O_- course I am a bit of an enabler saying that opps XD

12. I'm with you there, MidnightDreamer - Laila would make a gorgeous lolita. Problem is, I already have one cute little lolita complete with pink hair and bunny ears... well, Laila could always be the gothic counterpart with cat ears. :kitty1

Damn, I think I'll have to open a split sometime in the near future, I really want her but not with the Luts body. I bought their high-heeled feet for my B&G girl and I really hope they fit colour-wise. If they do I'll be going for a B&G body for Laila or I could just use the one I already have, I love their wide hips - just like the Iple or Soom girls, nice womanly curves. :aheartbea

13. I love the senior delf body, I was wondering if the feet they come with is the high heels feet or are they normal feet and luts sells heeled feet seperate?

14. @MidnightDreamer: They come with normal feet. You'll have to buy the high heeled feet extra.

15. Sooo...has anyone ordered Kara or Laila yet?
      I am very close to getting Laila.... the more I look at her, the more I love her!

16. I kinda have other dolls I need to acquire first, but please share your laila when you get her ^^

17. Kara is adorable for me. Luts confirmed my payment today! I can't wait to see her.:sumomo:

18. COngrats on your Kara, Lexine! I ordered my Laila on July 19. I hope our waits are short! :)

19. Thank you very much, Sylphide.
      Let's hope together!:D

20. I will be ordering laila soon I am so excited to get her