1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cwflyn ^3^

Jul 5, 2010

1. Plz leave your feedback here~
      THZ :D

2. A while ago, I had bought an AE doll through cwflyn. It was a great transaction!

3. cwflyn helped us a lot with an order from a Chinese store. If not for her, we would pay a lot for the shipment.
      She was awesome - super nice, staying in touch and informing me all the way through about the parcel.

I'm definitely going to ask her for help again if i need anything from that shop.

big thanks and lots of hugs!:pcupcake

:thumbup

4. Hi

I bought a Navy Styled Dress from cwflyn. Her shop is absolutely stunning with her few items she currently has. I hope to see more fabulous works from her. I'm just in love with the quality of this outfit I received. Not only was it great, she included small gifts in the package. I can't be more in awe than I already am. Her communication was excellent. She was very nice and friendly throughout the whole transaction. She shipped out my items in a timely manner. It was a very successful and smooth transaction. I'm hoping to do more business with her in the future. :aheartbea I would recommend her to anyone who wants to purchase or do business with her in the future. :D

Again, thank you so much for this amazing dress and cute gifts you have included. :aheartbea

- Lum Out -

5. I wish I could post a picture of the four yukatas that lyn has made for me. Her workmanship is excellent,very carefully crafted. I bought the pink yukata that was in here sales thread and also ordered others that I could select the material. All are very beautiful.

The wait time for her to complete the yukatas was fast as well as the shipping was reasonable and quick too!

Her pictures and descriptions are accurate. Her communication is excellent. I will definitely buy from her again.

Thank you very much lyn.

6. I got yukatas from cwflyn. The transaction was smooth and friendly. Yukatas looked beautiful and they were high quality. Thank you so much^^

7. Just got MSD navy style dress from cwflyn and love it!
      Thank you so much again ^^

8. Bought a pair of shoes from cwflyn she was awesome to work with and shipped out very fast. She is a great person to buy from.

9. I commissioned cwflyn's Taobao shopping service. She's very nice to deal with, fast communication and would always help me with every little detail.

Very good transaction - I do reccomend her wholeheartedly. I would (and I already plan to) deal with her again!

Thank you so much, dear. ♥

10. I bought an Unoa Lusis faceplate + teeth part from cwflyn. She was lovely to deal with, replied to my PMs very quickly, and my faceplate was packaged securely and got here very fast! Highly recommended. Thank you very much!

11. Bought a pair of shoes. They turned out to be perfect! Great shipping! I would love to buy from them again!

12. I bought another pair of shoes from cwflyn. Quick to get back and ship out. I bought from before and will buy from again.

13. Bought mori style dress set for myself and navy style dresses for friends from cwflyn.
      The dresses are so nice. Communication and transaction was smooth.
      I'm totally pleased :D

14. RECOMMENDED.
      I commissioned cwflyn's excellent Taobao shopping service. Cwflyn handled all the transaction details very nicely, answered all my questions, and kept me up to date on the status of my order. The package arrived safe and sound, and, overall, I'm very happy with this transaction!:)

15. I have ordered a dress form cwflyn.
      It's been a professional and very smooth transaction.

Thank you~! ^^

16. I bought a Leeke Oatmeal head from cwflyn. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the head was packaged very well. :)

Thank you!

17. cwflyn ordered some items from Taobao for me. She's communicative, responsible and an absolute darling. Will be asking for her services again!

18. I bought form cwflyn SD shoes, they are so lovely and really beautiful :D
      Contact with cwflyn was great, really fast shipping, for a great price :)
      I recommend her to all of you :) She is such a nice person and very good sealer :)
      Thank you again... to the next contact :)

19. I ordered several items from taobao through cwflyn. The entire process was fantastic!! She was very patient and helpful. The communication was excellent...she took the initiative and kept me updated on the order every step of the way. I am so happy with this transaction and I look forward to future transactions with her. I highly recommend her shopping service!

20. Ordered 3 dresses from cwflyn. She's willing to answer any question and transaction was smooth. Dresses took more time than expect but very worthwhile. Cwflyn even changed the color of fabric by my request. Thanks!