1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 2010 Summer Event

Jun 24, 2010

1. In order to thank for your supporting and encourage, Dollzone will start 2010 Summer event from 25/June/2010...

Event Time: 25/June/2010 --- 31/August/2010

Event Details : A + B( can choose A or B)

A. Anyone purchase DZ product that valued US$200(excluding shipping fee), can get US$20 cash coupon; US$400 can get US$45 cash coupon; US$600 can get US$70 cash coupon;
      Cash coupon can be only used when place order; Cash coupon can be used to purchase any products of Dollzone, but can’t be used to offset the freight;

B. Anyone purchase DZ product that valued US$600(excluding shipping fee), can get one Chinese dragon boy or Chinese Dragon girl;US$1000 can get two;
      You can choose white, normal pink, normal yellow skin color for Chinese dragon girl and Chinese dragon boy; Chinese dragon girl and Chinese dragon boy will come without make-up and clothes, if need make-up, will charge US$50 for one; if need clothes, will charge US$28 for one;

Event link: http://www.doll-zone.com/news_detail.asp?id=43
      Chinese dragon girl link: http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=742
      Chinese dragon boy link: http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_detail.asp?id=741
      Dollzone BBS link: http://bjd.dzdollbbs.com/post/t122.htm

Dollzone Team
      21-June-2010

2. will the dragon girl be sold seperately?

3. Hello..The chinese dragon gril and chinese dragon boy will not sell separately...

4. Would layaway orders over $600 get the cute little dragons as well?

5. Hello rishimsin, now we do not accpet layaway..but I think it's ok through our agent who accpet layaway..

6. i like the dragon boy! but i dont know the measurements for it how big is it?
      size of a 15cm or a 1/6 doll??

7. Kori - It says on the page, 22cm.

8. INDOLLGENCE will be participating in this event. Layaways over $600 placed in the event period will be able to get one of these cuties!

Site still undergoing updates, so if there's a doll or item you want that's not shown please email me.
      Updating should be completed by July.

9. yup but it doesnt say its width or if it fits a yosd shirt or lati yellow
      i'd assume its a lati yellow size clothes but just want to be sure

10. Do the dragon parts come blushed or is that part of the make-up?

11. If my order is over 1000$, may I have 2 dragon girls or must I have a girl and a boy?

12. The dragon portion of the body + horns do not come blushed, that is part of the make-up which costs $50.00.

Customers can choose what gender they want their dolls to be, so you can have 2 girls.

13. So I take it then if you don't get the make-up on the dragons the dragon body will be the same skin tone as the rest of the doll?

14. That would be correct.

15. So, if you buy multiple, non-doll items that totals to $600, will you get a dragon doll? Or does it have to be one item that is a doll?

16. Your order can be a combination of any DollZone product. It just has to reach the value of $600.00 worth of DollZone items in order to qualify for a Chinese Dragon doll.