1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelDolls Feedback 2010

Jun 23, 2010

1. It's really about time we started a feedback thread so here it is:

Write about your experience with AngelDolls & products ordered through us!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience + any additional information you would like to add. :aheartbea

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order? A Pocket Fairy Yoko
      * When did you order? 9th May 2010
      * How was the communication? Good, my emails were answered promptly
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy by paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Doll arrived 23rd June 2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very good quality from Blue Fairy
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes without hesitation

3. * What did you order? DikaDoll Rena, wig and jointed hands
      * When did you order? May 2010
      * How was the communication? Absolutely wonderful.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very! And via Paypal which was brill.
      * How long did it take to ship? Just over a month, which was stunning. :)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I am very pleased with my Rena, and love the hands.
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? More than. The online forum is wonderful too.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Am still waiting for the wig from DikaDoll, but this is not a problem with AngelDolls, who have been fantastic all the way through.
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh yes, just need to decide who is going to be next. :D

As a little aside, the girls at AngelDolls helped me surprise another Rena friend by including a present in her DikaDoll box. That was way beyond the call of duty and made her day ~ and mine. Those girls from AngelDolls are wonderful.

4. * What did you order?: A BlueFairy TF Jasmine
      * When did you order?: 6th April 2010
      * How was the communication?: Very easy and friendly. ^^
      * How easy was it to pay?: Through paypal, always easy.
      * How long did it take to ship?: About a month.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: Yes. =)
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service?: Yes! ^^
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?: I am satisfied. They even added a wig to my order when I asked afterwards. =)
      * Would you order from this company again?: Most definitely and already have. ;D

5. What did you order?
      Youth Dikadoll Jointed Hands WS

When did you order?
      Start of May

How was the communication?
      Good. They answered all my questions promptly and were always friendly and polite.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid with paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      I received it in early June so it was about a month and a bit but that was due to waiting for the hands to ship from Dikadoll.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      It was very good pricing compared to other sellers which is why I ended up going through them.

Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      Yes, I am happy with both.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      There was only one little thing and that was at the time I ordered, the hands were listed as 'In Stock' however they were actually a pre-order item. I am not sure if it was because this was the 'beginning' of their dealership with Dikadoll or not so there was a bit of a delay in getting the items in stock. I actually didn't know until after I had ordered. I should have asked I guess but it worked out in the end so I'm a satisfied customer.

Would you order from this company again?
      If I needed something, maybe.

6. * What did you order? 2 x cans of MSC flat UV cut
      * When did you order? 10th of August 2010
      * How was the communication? Aside from an instant confirmation e-mail there was no need for any.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy peasy....used paypal and didn't even have to create an account with Angeldolls to do so.
      * How long did it take to ship? Recieved the cans on ..dun dun DUUUN..Friday the 13th, so 3 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? N/A
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Indeed I would

7. * What did you order?
      - Something Special May V.
      * When did you order?
      -14th of August 2010
      - Very good. Sarah and Xyn were really helpful.
      - Very easy. I paid by paypal.
      - I received it in today. But the doll was pre order product. It took the time to manufactured and shipped it from Bluefairy to AngelDolls.
      - Yes.
      - Yes.
      - Yes.

I recommend this shop to anyone, who is considering buying from AngelDolls! ^^
      Thank you so much! ^^

8. * What did you order?
      - Jarah from DollnDoll ordered at 21. Nov. 2010
      - Mian Mian from Dikadoll ordered at 7. Nov. 2010
      - Very good!!
      - Very easy. I paid by paypal.
      - Both came today 20.12.2010 :-D
      - Yes!
      - Yes, very much!
      - Yes!!

Thank you so much Angels Doll! ^^

9. Well, it's 2011 already, but I hope the moderators won't be angry with me posting feedback in this thread. ;)

* What did you order?
      - A Little Monica Harmony Crow doll and a can of MSC flat UV cut
      * When did you order?
      - 02. Feb. 2011
      - Great: quick, informative and very friendly!
      - very easy - paid by PayPal
      - a week, because the doll was already in stock
      - yes, everything was very fine
      - I'm very satisfied!
      - There were no problems at all! Sarah was so nice that she even sent me pictures of the doll when it arrived in the shop.
      - If I ever plan to order another BJD, this shop will be my first choice!

Thank you very much, Sarah and AngelDolls! :)

10. * What did you order?
      Pocketfairy Yoko and Something Special Louis Valentine from stock.

* When did you order?
      I ordered the goods at 2010, received 2011

Excellent, communicated mostly trough forum.

I had a layaway plan and paid with Paypal. Worked well.

Straight after last payment.

Yes for the dolls, Pocketfairy wig was not as good as I thought. (Wig cap didn't fit on the head from even the area of headcap, there's no "cup" to fit the head.)

Yes, very much so. They're very understanding and answered to my questions fast. Also, before the dolls were sent, there was information of wig staining on the bigger dolls head. I was informed and I checked it out when the dolls arrived, they offered to return some of the payment, very nice of them and very good service all the way.

Very polite and returned agreed sum to PP account.

Definitely! ^-^ So great we have a BF dealer in Europe!

11. * What did you order?
      Dollndoll Queen body normal skin

* When did you order?
      I ordered at 27. Dec. 2010

Excellent!!

I paid with Paypal. Very easy.

Item arrived at 18. Febr. 2011

Perfect!!

Yes, very much!!

-

Definitely! ^-^

The gift fits very well to my Bella. She looks amazing! Thank you so much!

12. * What did you order? Bluefairy TF Kyle
      * When did you order? around mid-March
      * How was the communication? it was easy and good, though there are some technical difficulties in e-mail communication
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is always easy
      * How long did it take to ship? about a week (it was so fast), the doll I ordered is in stock
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, and it was a bargain... she even switched with the body I prefer, she is so nice
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ...
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely

13. * What did you order?
      Minoru World Sailing Jaden

* When did you order?
      8 March 2011

Fabulous. Very professional, thorough and personalised to my situation.

Paid effortlessly through PayPal.

The doll arrived to me 15 April 2011.

Well above appropriate, both from Minoru World, the manufacturing company, and from Angeldolls, the distributing company. As the doll was ordered through an event, the price was that much nicer, though the quality is appropriate at full price.

Everything was exactly as represented and expected. Minoru World is a high quality shop and Angeldolls meets that standard and supplies the bonus of extremely helpful customer service. My doll arrived to Angeldolls missing the shoes from his fullset. Angeldolls thought I'd be eager to get the doll sooner rather than later, so shipped without the shoes and promised to send those as soon as the shop received them. For that I was grateful (I was eager to get the doll!).

N/A

I would order again from Angeldolls in a heartbeat. I've recommended the shop to others within Europe and in the US. Angeldolls will ship internationally, so while this shop benefits European customers, it caters to all. The advantage is that some items are in stock, which reduces wait times. My item was not in stock; even then, the wait was well within industry averages.

14. * What did you order? A dollndoll Hearts Mo NS + face-up
      * When did you order? January 17th, 2011
      * How was the communication? great! all my questions were answered promptly
      * How easy was it to pay? very, I used Paypal

The doll arrived on May 16th, but this was not Sarah's fault, Royal Mail claimed there were problems with the parcel size. Otherwise Mo would have made it at least a week earlier. And she would have been another week earlier if there hadn't been the Easter Holidays :). However, it took dollndoll about 3 months to produce the doll.

Very much so, the face-up is wonderful. Her joints are not as great as my other dolls', but I ordered during the free shipping + free face-up event so she ended up being my least expensive doll. Taking that into consideration (dollndoll is still in the lower price segment of yo-sd sized dollies, even without events), she's perfect. I can't even spot any seams and the resin is nice and smooth.

* Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes (the only problem I had was with the Royal Mail)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Sarah promptly got back to me once she received a message from Royal Mail concerning my package and did everything to solve the problem.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, of course!

15. What did you order?
      Bluefairy Kitten Mittens Louis full set

When did you order?
      6th February 2011

OK at first, replied to emails eventually, never been able to get through on the phone. No longer responding to emails.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with paypal

The doll arrived to Sarah 25th March, I received it 29th March

Yes, Bluefairy products are lovely

not entirely I'm afraid...
      There was a gift SP head with the doll which arrived damaged, this is still unresolved -it's shipping, it's not shipping. No idea what's going on with it now (25th July today)
      I didn't get a tracking number despite this being stated on the website
      Communication is now non-existant.

So far it is not solved, have received conflicting updates and now nothing.

It's such a shame to say so, but I don't think I would unless there is a massive improvement in customer service:(

16. What did you order?
      Bluefairy Natural Straight Wig

When did you order?
      4th March 2011

Friendly but confusing. I was told on 26th March that BF were due to ship the wig the following week. Another email to me on 20th April said it had shipped on 19th April (from angeldolls) and was already on the way to me...

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal makes things easy

It arrived between 3rd-6th May

Yes

It was a confusing transaction, I think the wig actually received was the 2nd one sent, but I can't really be sure because again there was no tracking information

Same answer as my other post, I would like to order from Angeldolls again but only if things improve

17. What did you order?
      Bluefairy LE TF Kitten Mittens Louis + Kitten Mittens outfit.

When did you order?
      January 21, 2011

Good. My questions were answered quickly.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal.

The doll arrived on March 31, 2011 (45 working days).

Yes, absolutely perfect.

Yes, I was satisfied less in the detail that did not include the extra outfit I ordered.

When I told her I needed the outfit, she immediately apologized and said the outfit would take a little more time and not wanting to further delay the order, sent the doll without the extra. Must have a note in the box saying this, but there was no such thing. The outfit arrived two weeks later perfectly.

So I thought the day I ordered the doll and she arrived with no problems. In fact I ordered again through them and today I'm still waiting for the things I ordered in late May. Now I doubt order again unless they improve their customer service.

18. * What did you order? Dikadoll Adler
      * When did you order? 13 April 2011
      * How was the communication? Polite and informative. Sometimes replies were a bit slow.
      * How easy was it to pay? Straightforward with PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? I received the doll on 22 June. Sarah kept me informed about delays at the manufacturer's end of the business.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes, except that one of his hands was broken.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? On 25th June, Sarah said she would contact the company to ask for a replacement hand. On 24 July I sent a follow-up query.
      Sarah replied on 26 July as follows: Its supposed to be arriving the end of this week!I hope to have it with you by early next week. :)
      I emailed again on 23 August asking if the replacement hands had arrived yet, but have not received a reply. It's now 2 September.
      * Would you order from this company again? I'm not sure. Doll orders from abroad always take a long time and the company is an agent for manufacturers such as Dikadoll, so a wait is inevitable. But I am fed up not to have received the replacement hands. It has been a long wait and I am now leaving this feedback as I have had enough.:|

19. * What did you order?
      1) Kitten Mittens Denis + additional body. 2) Kissing Minimay

* When did you order?

1) Paid 6th April. 2) paid 23rd May

1) Very good, no problems at all. 2) I didn't actually ask about the doll until July 21st. I got contact via email after that. I think the communication could've been better, even if she was ill and couldn't always be in the net.

1) Very easy with Paypal. 2) Easy with bank transfer.

1) Shipped really fast, next day. 2) Manufacturing problems took almost 4,5 months but after Sarah had got the doll, it shipped out with in a week.

Both: Yes, BF quality is fantastic.

Products are very good quality so I was very satisfied with them. Kissing Minimay order, I would've wished for more information about it. She was a bit difficult to get in touch but after the contact was made I got answers to my questions in decent time. I have to admit that I was surprised she didn't ask (or get) help for shipping, answering emails or such but the last two weeks. Her sister sent out the parcel and answered to my questions. I still didn't receive two pairs of Pocketfairy shoes and TF assembly kit I had ordered, but I got Tinyfairy shoes as gift so I asked them to not refund the amount, TF shoes are more costly than the little things I had ordered. I hope more communication in the future, no news is better to tell than be silent. Sarah was always very nice and polite in her emails, as well as her sister.

They did answer to my emails but not the latest one where I asked them for not to refund. Talking solves much problems.

Maybe when I see that things roll again like they used to. I want to say yes since they did have good communication and service earlier. I want to believe they will go back to it after the problems are resolved.

20. * What did you order?
      Tiny Fairy Gus girl + tiptoe feet

* When did you order?

March 1st 2011

It was really good. I alternated PMing her on the forum and e-mailing her. I asked many questions before I made the purchase as I was wishy washy in my decision. She answered very promptly. After I heard the news about her falling sick, her communication is decidedly slower but she always does reply.

Very easy. I paid with Paypal.

TF girl was shipped to me around April, I was leaving for a trip at the end of April. Sarah knew I was eager to have her before I leave for my trip, she shipped it overnight to me as soon as the doll arrived and I had her by the next day. The tiptoe feet however wasn't in the package. I contacted Sarah about it and asked her to ship it once I returned from my trip in mid May. She agreed. But then by the time June/July rolled around and I realize I still don't have them. I contacted her. This was when she was falling ill so communication was slow. But I eventually got my feet parts around August.

Blue Fairies make excellent products.

Product is excellent. Before Sarah has fallen ill she has been a fantastic person to work with. She answer every last one of my questions, even if I didn't always ended up buying. However, as I have outlined above communication was falling apart by the end of it. But she always replied to my emails. I had to wait longer, but there was always a reply.

Hm. Under the circumstances, I felt that went pretty well.

Until the company running like how it used to, probably not. I have been very satisfied with Sarah before this fiasco, I think once things turn better for her it will run well again.