1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio - 60cm Lady Discussion

May 31, 2010

1. It looks like Raurencio Studio has come out with a few more pretties to add to their Lady Line. (Maya seems to have disappeared from their site....)

So let's discuss Maya and her marvelous body! :)

News thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?375230-Raurencio-studio-new-lady-line-MAYA

The New Ladies are up! Just click on their names to be taken to their complete set of pictures, description, sizes and etc.:

Newest news thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?404322-Raurencio-Studio-New-lady-Line-Teaser

[​IMG] Stella

[​IMG] Ray

[​IMG] Serena

Check Elf Ray out on the Lady Line Body!! : http://www.raurencio.net/shop/step1.php?number=601

Body Measurements per Raurencio's Site:
      Height(Including head) 62cm
      Girth of neck 9cm
      Girth of Head 19cm (7~8inch)
      Girth of chest 26.5cm
      Girth of waist 18.5cm
      Girth of hip 28.5m
      Girth of wrist 5.5cm
      Right handbreadth 3cm
      Left handbreadth 3cm
      Width of shoulder include arm 12cm
      Length from shoulder to elbow 9cm
      Length from elbow to wrist 8.5cm
      Girth of ankle 6.5cm
      Girth of knee 11cm
      Length from navel to knee 20cm
      Length from knee to sole of the foot 20.5cm
      Width of shoulder include arm 12cm
      Foot Size 7cm x 2.3cm

Looks like they have varying head and eye sizes. Resin color - [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]normal white-yellow skin[/FONT]

Stella:
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Eye Size[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] : 12~14 mm[/FONT]
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Head Size[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] : 7~8 inch

Ray:
      [/FONT]
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Eye Size[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] : 16 ~ 18 mm[/FONT]
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Head Size[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] : 8~9 inch[/FONT]

Serena:
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Eye Size[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] : 18~20 mm[/FONT]
      [FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ]Head Size[/FONT][FONT=¸¼Àº °íµñ] : 8-9 inch[/FONT]

2. I like her body very much,the hidden joints seems imo well done.

3. gaaah~ I hope raurencio decide to make tan someday.. She's absolutely gorgeous. ^^

4. I think she's gorgeous! I had seen her preview pictures before on their site (and pestered them a ton for more info) and it was a toss-up between her and Iplehouse Asa. I ended up going for Asa, but I still think Maya is stunning. I love her body shape and her facial sculpt.

5. I Agree i love so much the body sculpt thru.Indeed maya is a very good doll,i would preferred to have the choice in resin color,white or normal or tan,but to me the line is amazing.I don't bond too much with the face mold thru,but maybe with different face up that the company one she would look gorgeous too.

6. I really love everything about her! She has a beautiful body sculpt and face, I especially like her lips and calm eyes. I think her company face up is great, but would love to see her in a different look too. I'm really tempted by this girl and just might have to switch up my summer doll plans to make room for her :D

7. Well, the good thing with the faceup is that you can always have someone else do it if the factory look doesn't work for you. I really like her long lean body lines and her neutral hand positions.

8. Actually i really love also the bust and torso too ,the hip looks so real.

9. I like the body better than the head, to be honest. Looks like some symmetry problems in the eye sockets that make it difficult to get her to look straight. The joints seem to be very well done, though.

10. I've thinked as you that something was wrong/odd with the eyes XD
      maybe the company putted wrongly the eyes?
      The body is stunning imo, the joints looks amazing.

11. sorry, i'm raurencio.... maya's eye size is agrees exactly
      Also, answer sincerely if there is question....

12. Thank so much ^^

13. Anybody purchase this beautiful girl yet? I'm curious to see what people will do with her?

14. BUMP!

I'd like to know more about Maya, does anyone have one yet?

15. Bump for the newest Ladies! Any thoughts?

16. Im totally in love with Stella, she is just breathtaking!

I cant wait to see more pix of her!

17. I really love all three girls! Their style is completely different from Raurencio Studio's usual work. Stella has a more mature look with those luscious lips, Ray I would say is a little more serious of the three and Serena looks fun and flirty like a wood nymph. The faceups are beautiful!

I do wonder what happened to Maya though as she is no longer on their site.....

18. I think Stella is incredible! I love her face. The elf, Ray is very pretty and I wouldn't know which one to buy. I could never afford both.

19. Stella is lovely! I'm half tempted by her. Can't wait to see more pictures. :D

20. I love Stella, but I only collect male dolls. After some searching, I found that I would have a lot of trouble resin-matching to other bodies. But how about proportion matching? Does anyone know if Raurencio girl heads could fit on a male body?