1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elsii

May 19, 2010

1. Feedback for me - elsii!

2. Positive!
      Bought MNF Miyu from me, transaction was smooth. Thank you very much hope you love her ^^

3. positive! I bought a cute pair of tinies, Leo and Luna, with fullset outfits~ Elsii helped me through the whole thing~

4. elsii bought my MNF Shushu and she was great! always replied PMs and everything went super smoothly. cheers, luv.

5. A PERFECT transaction! Elsii bought a sleeping LTF Luna faceplate from me and she was very pleasant throughout! Elsii paid right away, was extremely understanding about my noobishness when it came to international shipping, and let me know as soon as the faceplate got to her!

I highly recommend Elsii! Sell with confidence! :D

6. I bought some Chic Line faceplates and a headback from elsii. The transaction was awesome. Excellent communication and everything was packed nicely in a cute little box. I would definitely buy from elsii again!! Thank you!!

7. I purchased a MNF Rheia from elsii. Her communication was always friendly, & Rheia was shipped out quickly- she even included a full outfit & wig! I would love to trade with elsii again, thank you for such a beautiful doll :D

8. Wonderful seller, friendly and quick to respond. Bought a littlefee Luna from elsii. She arrived swiftly and safely in California. Thanks elsii!!

9. Elsii bought some Soom eyes from me. She was really nice to deal with, prompt payment, and overall very sweet. Definitely recommended! <3

10. I did two faceups for Elsii.
      She gave me full freedom on them. She was excellent to work with, communication was prompt and friendly. Paid quickly too and was very receptive with ideas. :>
      I'd love to work with her again! Thank you so much!

11. Elsii bought a MNF circus dress from me. Fabulous transaction! She paid quickly, was wonderful to talk to and let me know when the item was received.
      Thanks so much! I would gladly do business with her again :)

12. Elsii bought a Volks resin key from me and it was a perfect transaction. ^^ Thank you.

13. elsii purchased some SD clothing items from me and was very easy to work with. PM's were responded to quickly and payment was prompt. She let me know when the items arrived which I appreciate very much! Highly recommend working with her! Thank you!

14. Bought a Yumi Faceplate from me through layaway. She paid exactly on time and was pleasant to work with. Communication was great all the way through. Thanks for an excellent and smooth transacation!

15. I bought a MNF Shushu VE from elsii. She's a wonderful seller, she was very friendly through the whole transaction and had great communication. She was even nice enough to cover a little of the shipping because the price was so high, which was great. The package was shipped out quickly and very well wrapped. I highly recommend buying from her! Thanks!

16. I purchased a Minifee Luka from elsii. Communication was a delight, the doll was shipped super quick, and is gorgeous. Thank you so much Leah, it was a true pleasure!

17. Elsii bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from me and she was a delight to deal with! Quick payment, no troubles at all and she let me know when she got them. I would definitely do business with her again :)

Thanks again!

18. I purchased a pair of resin steampunk wings from elsii from the Soom Rosette Wings of Tomorrow limited edition Violet that was released in late 2010. The wings came perfectly packaged and SUPER FAST! elsii is a charming, amazing member of the doll community and makes everyone feel welcome in the Rosette thread. A true asset to the doll community! :D Thank you elsii!!!

19. I sold a Leeke-D Mingky head to elsii.
      She is a great buyer. We have a smooth transaction!
      The communication with her was very nice and friendly.
      Highly recommended. Thank you very much!!

20. Elsii participated in my Leekeworld GO. She was super polite and really easy to work with. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :kitty2