1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Giodrakes

May 16, 2010

1. Ok so I am ALMOST getting my doll, and I am starting to look at stuff I can buy for her :) So I thought I would get a feedback thread started for when I need it.

Please post any feedback for any transaction with me here!

Thank you :) :aheartbea

2. Giodrakes bought some undies sets from me in an awesome transaction! Very friendly and sweet, prompt to pay and great to talk to ^^ Thanks much for letting me know it arrived safely! Hope to work with you again soon :D

3. Giodrakes bought a modified B&G sunny head from me. The mods were done by the last owner and it was sold as a practice and moddable head. Giodrakes was great to deal with, and I would happily deal with Gio again.

4. Gio purchased a Dollheart Fer from me and everything went smoothly. Prompt payment and very pleasant communication.
      Thanks so much!

5. I purchased some MSD Dollmore black stockings from Giodrakes and the transaction went great. The stockings arrived quickly, were well packaged in a bubble mailer, and the communication was good too! I highly recommend Giodrakes as a seller to anyone, and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Gio again myself. Thank you!

6. Giodrakes participated in my Dollmore GO. She was so very wonderful to communicate with. She paid promptly, and was very sweet. She was quite understanding about a little mistake that I made, and I'm very grateful for this. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks again! :)

7. Giodrakes commissioned me to pierce her darling's ears.
      we arranged meet up in person, and she showed up on time, and she was just lovely to chat with!
      thank you for entrusting your girl with me ^__^

8. I sold some patterns to Giodrakes and what a lovely person she is! It was a delightful transaction and she is so sweet to correspond with. I hope to do business with her again.

9. Giodrakes ordered 2 x littlefee dresses from me...she paid superfast and was so lovely and friendly...a real pleasure to deal with and hope to deal with her again x

10. I sold a pair of boots to Giodrakes. I cleaned it but did not dry the boots well and there was problem with smell when they arrived. Giodrakes was very nice when this problem happened. She let me know and we tried to figure it out. I can't thank her enough for her communications and caring. One of the nicest buyer I had. I definetely recommend her :D!
      Thank you so much for the transactions ^^

11. Giodrakes is an amazing buyer!! :D

She bought some stockings and a top from me. She was so nice and sweet with PMs, fast with payment and everything went absolutely perfect during this transaction.

Highly recommended!! I couldn't be happier!!

12. Giodrakes bought a hand made top from me. Communication was great and payment was fast, and Gio was just lovely to deal with. Thank you! :D

13. I bought a set of eyes from Giodrakes. Everything went wonderful with great communication and quick shipping :) Thanks!

14. She bought some SD clothes from me. Great communications, quick payment, and very friendly and patient with me being a tad tardy with posting the package.

15. Giodrakes bought some clothes from me; everything went smoothly with great communication, and she is a really friendly person to chat with, too!

16. Giodrakes bought many items from me.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

17. Giodrakes purchased a Puki Strider Fullset from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent. Recommended buyer! A++++++

18. Gio commissioned me to make an EID superhero sized long-sleeved shirt for her. Payment was very prompt, and communication was excellent, letting me know right away when it made it through the mail to her. :)
      Crazy mail. First class this time made it faster than the Priority Mail last time! It's totally random, I tell ya!

Anyway. Thank you for a great transaction! She even sent a picture of her girl wearing the shirt (since her boy is taking his time getting home. I suspect he'll enjoy meeting the customs guys and chatting them up for a few days.)!
      Would not hesitate to deal with again! Thanks!

19. Giodrakes bought an MSD fer from me. =^i^= She was excellent at keeping me up to date when Paypal decided to be a pain, and let me know once the dress arrived. :) She's awesome and I would love to do business with her again anytime!!! :D

20. Giodrakes commissioned a dress from me :)
      It was smooth and wonderful transaction, kindly communication, fast payment ^^
      Highly recommended to :)
      Thank you so much for like my work ;)