1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom MD: May Grit and Syen- Little Guardians!

May 14, 2010

1. I have to admit, I'm sort of totally in love with the little fangs. I think it's safe to say they're 100% mini gargoyles?

2. Why? Why?
      I want to see the full release pictures but dammit, I'm worried that I might not be safe if I do. I was hoping I'd be safe for awhile. *sigh*

3. Holy COW it pays to stay up late on DoA!! I love- I want- I NEED these dolls!! Okay, maybe just the grey one! I was SO hoping for baby Monzos because Monzo was just too huge and I had no money anyway. So GAH! Flail and DIE! Crap! Who can I sell?

And why won't Soom STOP making these things! I'm dying! I've been dying for like 2 years now! Stop it! Please! I beg of you! Make dolls I hate :...(

4. I couldn't have put it better myself. Soom needs to seriously stop. Please. I need money to live and do other things. They're killing me...

5. Thank heavens, I am not in love with these ones...

6. those little wings ARE adorable though....

7. I think Im in love. Thats a big problem ause im not allowed any more dolls T-T

But she would make a great companion for my glot.. Plotting evil schemes together..

8. Why must Soom tinies be so adorable?! They're so both calling my name.

9. Yep, sign me up. One soul for soom.

Is it just me or does the boy look blue? *-*

10. Well I'm going to get the grey one since I need another body.
      And I definitely want the girl. Their eyes/ears & teeth are adorable!!!!!!!
      I'm glad Soom didn't make them too teaserish...I really hate the speculating.

edit: He's grey. It's just the lighting/blushing. At first I thought the girl
      was NS but she does seem to be CW. Had hoped since the bigger ver.
      was grey & NS the tiny versions would be also. I have enough CW dolls....

11. I think it looks grey.. maybe its the blushing?

Blue would be amazing though!

12. :aheartbea
      These lil' guys look cute :] Can't wait for the full release pictures!

& because I was feeling 'research-y' 8D" :::
      Syenite/Syenogranite - Uncommon, coarse grained igneous rock (Syenogranite is related to Monzogranite)
      Gritstone - Rock composed of sand grains, also commonly containing small pebbles

13. zomg they look -pinchably- cute!!

14. I like them both so far, to be honest. Especially the grey one stole my heart .. That's the first time this happens to me with a Soom tiny in months!
      I better start preparing for Marketplace prices ^^''

15. I adore them both, but the little grey one *____*

SO CUTE. Arrrgh, I am so close to paying off a layaway so I can put Spiritdoll's Moonless and Dark on layaway. Arrrgh, stop messing with me, soom!

...Soom do layaway for monthlys, right?

16. I am so happy about grey resin :D I like Syen's clothes too, not really sure about how I feel about Grit's vest though... Still GREY RESIN :love

I know who's coming home to me ;)

Yes they do layaway ix_tab (thank goodness)

17. Little outfits look cute I suppose, but they're not my thing. Yaaay~

18. I think I might be safe. I might like the outfits and maybe get the ws head but besides that I think i'm safe unless the legs are some kind of paws.

19. NUUUUUUU!!!

Damn you SOOM!

I see fangs and I'm already half-Soomed just by seeing the teaser pics >_<. I really really really hope that I don't fall for them when the full pictures come out. There is no way I can possible afford them!