1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renka

May 7, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback here if you had any transactions with me :)

2. Renka bought a Volks body from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast and she let me know when the body arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction. ;)

3. I just bought some shoes from Renka, they are lovely and she was so nice to deal with, Thankyou for a great sale.
      I recommend 110% Renka to everyone. (><)

4. I bought a Minifee Ryeon from Renka! It was a very nice transaction, great and fast communication, she answered all my questions and the doll arrived really fast! Highly recommended!

5. Renka purchased a doll from me and she is an absolute delight to deal with. Prompt polite pms, lightning fast payment and very consistent wishes. I am very happy to have sold the doll for her and would definitely deal with her again.

Thank you so very much!

~Gus

6. I helped Renka get an order from Volks USA, and this was one of the nicest and easiest transactions ever. She paid for the items and shipping quickly, but I also want to mention her very nice pm messages, with great communication and conversation. I highly recommend Renka for any doll related sale or purchase on DOA. Thank you Renka! - barb in MA

7. I participated in the Volks GO led by Ren. She shipped it very quickly, and all communication was prompt and friendly.
      I fully reccommend transactions with her!

8. Renka bought a pair of white Volks shoes from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you.

9. Renka bought Volks MSD F-18 from me ^^
      Good transaction !!! fast payment !!! everything was sooo great ^__^

10. Renka bought a bunch of artetje 100/0 brushes from me. I accidentally made a mistake in sending her the wrong number of brushes, but she was very understanding about it. Prompt payment and very sweet during communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

11. I participated in a small brush-GO held by Renka. Everything was perfect. Many thanks!

12. I sold some shoes to Renka and she paid fast and was a good buyer :)

13. I had a wig swap with Ren and all goes smoothly and fast :)
      I recommend her, great contact and fast shipping :)

14. I helped Renka out with ordering some things from Volks USA. Again, she was a pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly and was very friendly during communicaiton.

15. Renka commissioned Taobao shopping service from me. quick payment and nice communication , recommend :)

16. Renka purchased a wig from me in a wonderful transaction. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Lovely to work with!

17. Renka purchased a YoSD Llin from me. Wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her. Thanks much and enjoy!!

18. I purchased YoSD clothes from her, good communication - everything was smooth. Very good transaction. Thanks! :D

19. Traded a Volks head for Renka's Yo-SD + cash, and I'm happy to say that Renka was a pleasure to deal with -- PM responses were always fast and friendly, payment and shipping were prompt, and her part of the trade arrived quickly and securely-packaged. She was also very patient when my end of the trade was delayed in US customs, and let me know as soon as she finally received the head. Overall, things went very well, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Renka again!

20. Great feedback for Renka, who sold a Haruka head to me.

Super communication and fast shipping. Would buy from her any time ^^

Thank you :)