1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 60cm Boys Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. I was just looking at the 60cm boy body on their website. The style of the torso looks familiar to me. It looks much like one of the Angell Studio 70cm boys' torsos, except that it is the smaller size.

Are they associated with Angell Studio?

2. DOLL LEAVES are not associated with Angel Studio. DOLL LEAVES joints design and torso shape are totally different from AS. :-)

3. This thread will be temporarily locked while the Moderators consider these dolls for on-topicness :daisy

4. The Moderators have decided Doll-Leaves Dolls are on-topic :)

5. I love Ben, he looks so cute and exotic. i wonder if its the dark hair and eyes?

6. Always good to see new companies emerge, will keep an eye on these dolls.

7. yes I have compared the two as well and I tend to agree with you . very much the same.

8. Edited for content

9. The Only Similarity i see of the Bodies is right in the upper part of the torso, The back details and other parts to the body are more detailed than the AoD ones.

Either way The styles of the torsos remind me of CPR Dummy dolls

Edited too ;D.

10. I love their 60cm body, is the most beautifull ones in that scale!

11. I'll be able to give a better judgement on them hopefully in a week or so, I've got one of the boys coming.

12. OMG silvermasques who did you get?
      I really considering this body for my Souldoll Iso head :aheartbea, just need to save more funds *_*

13. I've got a Ben coming home :aheartbea and we're actually keeping his name Ben. It's pretty fitting and my fiance and I have a bit of a Joke with the name Ben so it makes us happy all 'round.

The Doll-leaves bodies come in 2 colours right now a White and Normal skin and if it helps you to know their resin colour matches that of Dollzone. so White -> White and normal -> Normal Pink

14. Ben is is the best looking and why not to keep name when its funny XD

Their white matches Dollzone white?

That is really great news!!! :fangirl:

I was afraid their white could be paper or pinky white >_<.

I really hope Ben comes soon, Id love to see posing report! :D

15. Heheh I like Ben and Lang so much, I'll eventually add lang to my home too or wait to see the newer boys they come up with.

Yes =D They match very well :aheartbea

I've got a tracking # on him so I hope it'll be here very soon!

16. Very nice, the Iso head will match yay!

Yay for tracking I cant wait!

I also like Mortin (I have to giggle at the name every time - he looks kinda evil, so the name is like Mortius and Martin cross LOOL)

17. Mm Mortin is a lovely one too the faceup they show on him is just lovely too, a little crazy with eyeliner ;D <3 But there is nothing wrong with that.

I am itchin to get my hands on a Lang, but I also am dying to see the new dolls they're planning on coming out with <3 Ugh so exciting

18. I got my Doll-Leaves Ben Home today!

He's gorgeous <3 His promo pictures are lovely but dont do him enough Justice

Benjamin's Box Opening <3

19. Oh, awesome!

But the most important thing... how does he pose?? That body looks like it should pose very well, but looks have deceived me before... ^^;