1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Love discussion!

Apr 22, 2010

1. I've decided on getting a Doll Love Leon~! Gonna order in a few days! So whats up with these guys? I'm ordering from an ebay dealer named liwenjie0310.
      How do they stand? Pose? How do they feel? Hahah, I'm so excited I'm jumping around like a kid. And this is my second doll. :P

How do you feel about these pretty Doll Love darlings??

2. i really love the doll love alice and would be very happy to see some pics of she.

3. I'm really interested in Yueyong, but sadly no one here own her......

I think she has a unique face! And Doll Love just released 3 new SD dolls recently ^o^

4. Here are Doll-Love Brian and Snow Sing.
      They are floppy but I am too new and chicken to restring or suede them so they just lounge around.
      I really like then a lot though!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. oh they are very beautiful ^^

6. Thank you for posting pictures. DollLove dolls are still very rare in this forum. I like Brian!

7. I've been trying to find owner pics of a lenon bu I've yet to see one...

8. Oooh! You have snowsing!! I'm curious about her too!

Thanks for the pics!!!

I really want to see some Doll Love with greater faceups.... I think they have a lot of potentials, their default faceups are not giving them justice -___-

9. Got my boy today!! Named him Gabriel and I love him!! Gotta fix his wig, bu he's pretty gorgeous. Liley: I do agree, the faceup could be improved. But not complaining

10. Congratulations Irmiel! I would love to see pics when you get a chance!

11. I actually showed him to my hairdresser and asked what she could do, so she's gonna fix it up for me soon. :P

12. congratulations Irmiel!!! Post pics ASAP :)

So you got lenon?

13. Yea, I never thought I'd be interested in a scarred doll, but he's given me lots of surprises already. He's such a pretty boy in my opinion.

14. Congrats Irmiel :) You will be grate mum ;)

15. I ordered Doll-Love Ke last week if i can get some pictures on her i would love it :)

16. Hahahah, well, Gabe is my second doll. My friend and I got brave enough to fix his goth-grey lips and gave him some pretty, more naturally colored ones.. Finally got enough initiative to take pics, but I think my camera just committed suicide so I only got 2 pics... I'm pretty concerned about my $200 camera though.......
      Btw, his lips aren't as orange as my flash photography makes it look.
      [​IMG]

17. He looks adorable, Irmiel! Thanks for sharing pics. ;D (I'm thinking of getting him or his cousin Luck. lol)

Btw, were his lips glossed or not when you got him?

18. his body looks good....

What skintone is that? Is it the normal pink or the normal yellow?

19. Ramza: Yes, they were glossed. I noticed how they didn't seem to be in the photos though. Crazy. But his eyeshadow was not. It looks very nice though. They are sealed, but they don't look it.

Lileychristie: Yea, I love his body. And it is a normal yellow. I was hoping it would look like my friends dollzone boy. He was white I believe, but she took him to Florida and he yellowed quite a bit. But it was like, a perfect yellow. No blotches or anything, and he looks spectacular! But it doesn't look exactly like that