1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for merili~

Apr 17, 2010

1. Hello! Please post feedback for me here! ^_^

2. merili commissioned me for a faceup, and was wonderful to work with! I'd definitely work with merili again <33

3. Merili purchased a MiniFee body from me and we had such a pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly and flawless from their side of things and payment was sent as soon as payment information was given. :D Fantabulously fantabulous, that is what they were, and I would be more than willing to do business with them again in the future!! :D

~(^o^~) Thank you for your purchase!! (~^o^)~
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::&#9829;::.​

4. Merili commissioned me to paint her Shushu and I have to say she's a real pleasure to work with. She gave clear examples of what she wanted and describe the style she was after in a nice clear concise way. Great person to work with, thanks Merili!

5. merili just recently ordered 3 custom hoodies from me and was fantastic! I love dealing with her, such a great buyer! Definitely recommended!!

6. Merili bought a LTF Leah from me on a short layaway, communication was fantastic and she made payments when she said to expect them. She also let me know when Leah arrived as requested.
      Great buyer, thank you!

7. Merili participated in my Leekeworld GO :] She was patient and friendly, and prompt with payment. Great communication. I'd love to host her again anytime~

Thanks!
      L.

8. Merili participated in my Fairyland GO. She was a pleasure to work with. She pays and responds to messages promptly, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I won't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you and enjoy!

9. merili ordered quite a few hoodies from me and has always been a pleasure to deal with! Everything is perfect, super smooth transaction!

10. Merili is a great person to work with, so pleasant to chat with! I did a faceup for her recently and it was a lot of fun. Thanks Merili!

11. merili participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

12. merili commissioned me for some fantasy blushing on three pairs of leeke horns. Very patient and wonderful to deal with. I'd recommend her to anyone.

13. merili participated in my Happy Camille wig GO and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, even shared some photos, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

14. I did a trade with merili, my money and some small items for her littlefee rolly VE faceplate.
      She shipped it early and I got it withing only 2-3 days! Amazing! it was exactly as described and in amazing condition! She even included really gorgeous amber eyes, and STICKERS!!!! 8D I would without a doubt trade with her again anytime, thank you so much!

15. Merili bought a Zuzu delf Woong from me with a short layaway and the layaway has been fully respected.
      All communications were super friendly and she let me know when the doll arrived.*I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future :)
      Thanks

16. Participated in my FMD GO, great to work with, would do business again!

17. merili participated in my Mako Eyes GO and it couldn't have gone any better. Communication and payments were speedy. Thanks again for joining my GO! :D

18. Merili bought a DollZone Mo from me. It was the perfect transaction! Quick payment and excellent communication. I was notified of the dolls arrival as well! I would happily do business with merili again. Thank you so much! :D

19. Merili participated in my FMD wigs GO, and was a great participant! Quick payment, timely communication, definitely a terrific GO participant who I'd welcome into any of my future ones!

20. I bought an Iplehouse Tania from Merili and she allowed me to do layaway and was very understanding when some RL issues brought in a few complications. She shipped very quickly and even restrung and sueded the doll before sending out. It was packed very well and she even threw in some adorable extra stationary, lovely clothing and eyes for the doll and it was such a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! A+++ Would happily buy from again.