Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: MuDoll (FelixDoll) Brownies discussion Part 3

art kid from the country little_sapling's Avatar
    Thanks for the welcome, pinkandyellow! Sprink's such a little rascal; I love getting to see her little antics. Hope her goofing around put a smile on your partner's face. <3
    Dolly Limbo:
    Dreaming of: Claire (DZ Hal, female), Bruadair (DZ Sis, male), Sylvia (DZ Shuangshuang), ??? (Hujoo Kesha), Isidoros (IS Adrian)

Hi all, I haven't checked on felixdoll topics in a while and I'm wondering if it's safe to by the brownies from Mudoll? O-o; Seeing what happened in the felixdoll fiasco...
    Home : Valerie, Akari, April, Charlotte, Suzu, Sherlock, Victoria, Hikari
    Coming Home : Mirodoll 60cm body|

My Flickr | My Etsy shop: Dolly Sweet Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Pokebattles View Post
    Hi all, I haven't checked on felixdoll topics in a while and I'm wondering if it's safe to by the brownies from Mudoll? O-o; Seeing what happened in the felixdoll fiasco...
    Hi Pokebattles! I believe that this place currently has some little Brownies in stock! This place is extremely reliable!
    I hope that helps!

http://fabricfriendsdolls.com/index....&cPath=446_447
    Last edited by Indigo; 06-27-2012 at 03:29 PM.

kinne, the kimonos are adorable did you make them or buy them?
    FS/WTT:
    FS/WTT 1/12 horror mod head.

I bought them from someone here on DOA. They are great. She makes them in pukipuki size and they fit my brownie amazingly too. ^-^

Oh, man! My little ones should be here soon! Like..maaaaybe this weekend? >u< I'm so excited. <3
    Dolly Limbo:
    Dreaming of: Claire (DZ Hal, female), Bruadair (DZ Sis, male), Sylvia (DZ Shuangshuang), ??? (Hujoo Kesha), Isidoros (IS Adrian)

Storm Sprite's Keeper pinkandyellow's Avatar
    Sprink went to the Renaissance Faire today! She wasn't out for long -- it's tiring, even for itty pixies -- but we did snap a few pictures, and she got a present. You can see the other few pics here:
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...ce-Faire-guest

Here's Sprink in her costume for preview
    Im (GoD Elf Nabiya/RS) Sprinklebug (Browniedoll Yuyu) Journey (RS Li) Ragveil (DC Alberta) Everly (DC Agnes) Knell (DC Agatha) Fraeling (LTF Juri 13)

Curtsey!

Im (GoD Elf Nabiya/RS) Sprinklebug (Browniedoll Yuyu) Journey (RS Li) Ragveil (DC Alberta) Everly (DC Agnes) Knell (DC Agatha) Fraeling (LTF Juri 13)

Upside-down spam!

Wow, I forgot about this thread. Whoops xD
    I'm loving all the adorable pics from everyone Here's one of my Nixie that I just took today, she wishes she could fly

I have another pic on my dA, but I wont post it here since we don't need a ton of spam xD
    Last edited by Diamond Eyes; 08-06-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Typo >_<
    Home: Nixie (Brownie Nene) - Akaira (Bobobie Espree) Elijah (Leeke Kyle) Anya (DollFamily Shana)
    dA tumblr

Aw, Nixie is so cute in that outfit! She looks like she could just take off... I love her shoes, too. I need to get Sprink more shoes. Of course, lately she's preferred bare feet... >.<

Sprink does not need any shoes-she is wearing a killer shirt!

xD Thanks! Sprink is adorable in her little bare feet Who needs shoes anyway? lol
    Home: Nixie (Brownie Nene) - Akaira (Bobobie Espree) Elijah (Leeke Kyle) Anya (DollFamily Shana)
    dA tumblr

Aaaaahhhh, I love all the spam! ;u; I need to get new faceups on my little ones and get around to actually taking some pictures to show. Mannn, these little guys are so much fun. <3
    Dolly Limbo:

Sprink met a new friend and stole her clothes. >.< Pixies.

awww all theses pics are adorable. I haven't been able to take pictures of my little one lately. But I actually just bought anther brownie from someone in the market place so I shall have some picture spam of my own soon! ^-^

Can't wait, Kinne!

Here's Sprink with aforementioned new friend...

Here is my new girl. This is a horrible picture but my phone doesn't have a good camera. I don't have a name for her yet. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Kinne, I was considering getting that little girl -- I'm so glad she went to great home. <3

Here's some corrected-thread spam! Cheers to MuDoll for making our Brownies after Felix went ppthhbbbth.