1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Wind dolls - French and european LUMEDOLL preorder

Apr 4, 2009

1. [​IMG]

LUMEDOLL PREORDER

From now to 28th of October, 2010

Wind Dolls will take preorders for all Urethane & Real skin LUMEDOLL BJD

[​IMG]

ALL OUR SPECIAL PRICES

Thanks for your visit :D

2. UPDATE: I'm selling now Souldoll BJD and Monique wigs & shoes !!

3. PEAKSWOODS has just accepted me as a French reseller for their dolls. You can find HERE the link to my online shop.

I take preorder now for Peakswoods'dolls. If a doll is not listed yet on my website, don't hesitate to contact me and i'll list your article at once.

I only need at least four dolls (four FOB or four FOC) to place an order.

Don't forget that your can combine your shipping costs. If you need a Peakswoods BJD with a Monique wig, clothes from Dollheart and a baby for your dolls from Fairyland, all could be shipped in one time !! And it's worldwide free shipping for 750€uros.

And, i take preorders for Dollheart up to 28th of April now !!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more pieces of information.

4. Wind Dolls takes preorders now for RESINSOUL dolls.
      You can watch Resinsoul products here:
      RESINSOUL

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need it :)

Thanks a lot !

5. UPDATE - 30TH of December:

CUMULATE WIND DOLLS EVENT with FAIRYLAND EVENT:

[​IMG]

AND, DON'T FORGET EVERPURPLE EVENT:
      [​IMG]

6. UPDATE - 14th January:

You can find new PREORDER JANUARY DOLLHEART items here:

PREORDER DOLLHEART

Order Deadline: 30th January, 2010
      Launch Date: May, 2010

I can take order from now to 30th of January. Don't hesitate to contact me in case of need .

Here are some pictures of wonderful dresses !!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Thanks for your visit !

7. UPDATE 15th of January

[​IMG]

EVERPURPLE EYES EVENT

Event period: 2010/01/18 ~ 2010/02/18

Customers who buy 2 pairs of EverPurple eyes will get 1 extra pair of eyes for the gift.
      (ex. For 2 pairs for Normal eyes, 1 pair of normal eyes will be offered.
      For 1 pair of Normal eyes and 1 pair of Special eyes, 1 pair of normal eyes will be offered.
      For 2 pairs of Special eyes, 1 pair of special eyes or 1 pair of normal eyes will be offered.)
      (If you order 4 pairs of eyes, you will receive two pairs of free eyes - You can choose the color and size of the gift eyes)

GO HERE

TO ORDER

8. UPDATE - 09th February:

You can find new PREORDER FEBRUARY DOLLHEART items here:

PREORDER DOLLHEART

Order Deadline: 28th February, 2010
      Launch Date: June, 2010

I can take order from now to 28th of February. Don't hesitate to contact me in case of need .

Thanks for your visit !

9. News 2010.03.23

Hi Doa !!

The wonderful Shiva from Souldoll are in sale now at Wind Dolls:
      HERE

We take layaway program and the big Wind Dolls event is not finished yet !!!

To answer to send @-mail and MP, if you order only one part from my new companies (as an Angelheim sword, or parts, heads, or clothes, or doll), you can get a free gift (as free dolls for example !!).

NEW !!! If you order Shiva from Souldoll (Shiva or Shiva-G) you can also be eligible for the gifts as if you buy from one of my new companies !!!! You have only two days to order and have free gift (as a free doll for example !).

All details here (click on picture):

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW DOLLHEART PREORDER !!

Here to see products:

DOLLHEART MARCH PREORDER

Hi DOA :)

WIND DOLLS is proud to announce to you, dear DOA members, that we are French dealers now for these companies with the best prices:

In order to welcome these new companies, we organize a special event.
      To be eligible for a special gift, you only have to buy at least one doll from one of these companies and to order at least 200 €uros at Wind Dolls.

All details here (click on picture):

[​IMG]

NEWS: Wind Dolls is now the dealer of AIL: Alice in Labyrinth dolls !
      Please enjoy them here: AIL dolls and heads

A new company participates to our event: DREAMING DOLL

10. If we purchase enough to wing the ISLAND DOLL ELLIE (60 cm doll ) do we also have to pay extra EMS shipping fees?

11. Hi :)

If you purchase enough, you haven't to add extra for shipping: shipping will be free for all your order. Indeed, if you purchase for at least 600 €uros, shipping costs are free (worldwide free shipping). The shipping will be by Airmail with a tracking number and a full insurance (EMS doesn't exist in France). But, your package will be extremely well protected with a wonderfull package. Moreover, i ship a lot (really) of packages overseas on all shipments were perfect without problems.

12. NEWS: Wind Dolls is now the dealer of AIL: Alice in Labyrinth dolls !

Please enjoy them here: AIL dolls and heads

13. How much is the price in US dollars for Chiron? It says EUR after the price, and I'm not sure it is the same as US dollars.

14. i was wondering if i have to buy a doll or i can just place a big order of clothes and stuff

i've seen that most is in preorder, i assume that you will count the order date

15. Thanks for your interest. The price are in €uros. For a Chiron human, the price will be about 640 US$ (470 €uros) and for a Chiron Centaur the price will be from 1 045 US$ (765 €uros).

Ninive: You haven't to buy a full doll: you can buy clothes and stuff. You only need to buy a part/product (body, hooves, head, parts, ...) from one of my new companies, not necesary a full doll.

16. i've proposed to run a group order from you on some european forums, but i would like to ask you something

this event is available even if i ask for a layaway plan?
      in case of separate orders will the total sum or not? because the main reason i will place separate orders will be to get different prizes

this is all just theory for now ^^ but i will try to partecipate

17. So, yes this event is available too with a layaway plan of course :-)
      In case of separate orders, you will have multiple gifts of course. You only need to reach 200 €uros with only one product from one of my new companies with each order to be eligible for a gift.