1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for MilkyWaySugar

Mar 30, 2010

1. I sold AoD body to MilkyWaySugar. She was absolutely lovely to deal with, really sweet, patient and reliable.Comunication was excellent and she paid quickly. I highly recommed doing business with her ^^.
      Thanks a lot! :)
      :aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea

2. hello
      thank you so much for the body - heres a pic of my scar face on it!!!
      [​IMG]
      wonderful to deal with would highly recomend to everyone
      thank you so much xxxxxx

3. I sold leekeworld Mabel to MilkyWaySugar.
      Paid really fast and the communication was excellent.
      She is so sweet. Very happy to deal with. ^^

Thank you very much!

4. Sold a body to milkywaysugar! She is very lovely to deal with, paid fast also :) x

5. Puchached my beautifull Minifee Dark Elf Soo from MilkyWaySugar. She was ok with layaway, communication was superb. Dollcame with extra's! Would love to buy from again!

6. Purchased my Leekeworld Mabel and it was an awesome transaction!
      Great communication, helpful when I asked questions and simply lovely to deal with :)

Thanks again <3

7. I bought a sleeping faceplate for my Elfdoll Dami from MilkyWaySugar. She was very friendly and sent the item very quickly. The communication was great. A pleasure to do business with. *-*

8. I purchased a pair of Lati yellow tights from MilkyWaySugar, she was lovely to trade with, sent them super fast and they are in perfect condition. Highly recommend to anyone :aheartbea

9. MilkyWaySugar is lovely to deal with and i would highly recomend to everyone

thank you so much i love my items xxxxx

10. I bought a pair of Lati Yellow jeans and a hoodie from MilkyWaySugar - shipped fast, excellent communication and great outfit! Great transaction. :3

11. i bought a wig from milkywaysugar,she is lovely seller and the wig arrived quickly,thank you :)

12. i bought a pukifee luna from her and she was perfect. great to talk to, quick and generally awesome!
      thank you very much! <3

13. I my sold Littlefee Bisou to Milkywaysugar. Everything went perfect, fast payment. She is a real sweetie -^.^-
      Would highly recommend!

14. MilkyWaySugar sold me a Luna Alace Fullset outfit, and it was PERFECT! Communication was top notch, and she's just an all-around awesome person to deal with! Thanks!! :aheartbea

15. Bought MSD girl clothing from MilkyWaySugar.

All around a perfect transaction. Though the package arrived a little late, she kindly appoligized for the delay.

Recommended seller.

16. MilkyWaySugar joined my Luts GO.
      Communication was great, payment was prompt, a delight all around!
      Would have her in my GO again any time!
      Highly recommended!

17. Bought a Pukifee Bonnie and etc items for her from MilkyWaySugar. The communication was awesome, she worked with me on my layaway, and she shipped quickly after the last payment was received. My doll was packed very well and I would DEFINITELY do business with MilkyWaySugar again!!

18. MilkyWaySugar sold me a Littlefee Bisou from FL. It has been one of the most wonderful transaction i had, smooth and friendly, and I've loved really much dealing with her, she gave me a wonderful present too, i am so happy. I highly recommend her!!! she is a treasure! thank you so much, my dear! >__<

19. I bought a lovely secretdoll person 08 from MilkyWaySugar and everything was perfect!! She is such a kind and sweet person and the doll is super cute and in a great condition!!

dollily

20. I just bought a Minifee girl from MilkyWaySugar and everything went through perfectly and I would gladly transact with her anytime again!!
      I recommend MilkyWaySugar 110% to everyone!!

Thankyou so much!! :)