1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aiko_kikyuchiyo

Mar 25, 2010

1. Feedback for aiko_kikuchiyo:

I'm starting this now as I should have some sales posted within the next week or so and may be joining splits.

If you've done any sort of business with me as either the buyer or seller, please leave your feedback here! It is much appreciated!

2. I participated in Aiko's Luts GO. She was very sweet, organized, and prompt with communication. She even took the time to meet me in person to ensure that the items were safely delivered. I'd definitely do business with her again!

3. Hi!

I bought a wig from Aiko and the transaction was smooth and friendly and wonderful. She was in Canada and yet I got my wig super fast! Superb transaction!

4. Lovely person to deal with!

Bought Luna Tamer default wig from her and was very service minded when trying to help finding the cheapest and safest way of getting it from Canada to the UK.

Ended up having it shipped standard post as insured was more expensive than actual wig.

Arrived in like no time and had no issues what-so-ever and that is even with our Royal Fail service!

Thank you very much for keeping it until the ash-cloud cleared and I came back from holiday.

Super service, as described, would definitely use again.

5. I bought a Luna Tamer whip from aiko_kikyuchiyo.
      It was good communication and arrived very quickly.
      Highly recommended. Thank you. :)

6. Aiko_Kikyuchiyo took part in my Appini split and was just wonderful to work with from beginning to end! She's extremely friendly and on top of communication and even helped me find a taker for the body in the split, which I appreciate greatly. Payments were always sent in swiftly and this was just a great, great, GREAT transaction. I am extremely pleased and would not hesitate to deal with her again in the future. :D Definitely, highly recommended~

:aheartbea Thank you for participating one of my splits!! :aheartbea

7. Aiko_Kikyuchiyo participated in my Soom Syen split and was a pleasure to deal with. She was very friendly, communication was great and she paid promptly. I would be happy to do business with her again. :)

8. I joined the Soom CW Aphan split aiko_kikyuchiyo was running. Great communication and a great person to deal with. Packaged very securely too! Would love to do business with her in the future! :D

9. Joined aiko_kikyuchiyo's split for Soom CW Aphan's outfit. Communication was excellent, packing was good and she was very friendly and easy to deal. Would definitely deal with again. :) :chocoberry

10. aiko_kikuchiyo joined a split with me for the blue and pink Alice dollheart dress sets. Communication was top notch and always friendly , payment also came super fast. Thank you for the brilliant transaction. ^__^

11. Sorry for the late feedback. I forgot, sorry. :sorry

aiko_kikuchiyo bought some DH items from me and it was a excellent transaction. She is super friendly. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived!.

Thank you so much. :aheartbea

12. I made a doll trade with aiko_kikuchiyo, and everything went perfectly! The communication was great and friendly. She is a very nice person, very patient.
      I highly recommend her and I'll do another transaction with her without hesitation!

Thank you so much :aheartbea

13. I bought Appini part from aiko_kikuchiyo. I am very please with this transaction and how communication went between her and I. I would definitly buy from her again =)

14. I sold aiko_kikuchiyo a pair of Soom 1/3 male jointed hands, and the transaction was perfect! Payment was fast and communication was prompt & wonderful! aiko_kikuchiyo is very polite and a pleasure to deal with. :)

I would recommend aiko_kikuchiyo as a buyer with no hesitation.

Thank You so much for the wonderful transaction !!! :D Enjoy the hands! ♥

15. I've bought from her a Soom Argil.
      very nice conversations and a wonderful Doll as described: 3
      she has even set eyes on, was pleasantly surprised because I thought argil comes without eyes: 3
      I do not speak english so well, she was very patient with me
      I would also recommend aiko_kikuchiyo as a buyer with no hesitation.
      Thank you for this sweet girl!

picture:
      http://kuroi-sora.deviantart.com/art/Sora-my-little-princess-is-at-home-306385995

16. I sold aiko_kikuchiyo A Migidoll Miho Hybrid doll with tons of accessories.
      She was prompt to answer her messages, extremely friendly and an all around great person to deal with! Payment was extremely fast and she let me know when the doll had arrived on her end!
      I highly recommend doing business with her! It was a pleasure!
      Enjoy your new doll and addition to your family!

Thank you <3

17. I purchased a luts CP LE luwen ws from aiko_kikuchiyo on a short layaway.
      the transaction was very easy and pleasant. shipping was fast nd communication was quick and easy.
      all together an A+++++

18. I purchased Luts 11s event head from aiko_kikuchiyo, I paid in full.
      The transaction was smooth, and easy.
      Communication is great, shipping is fast, and the most important, aiko_kikuchiyo keeps the item very new- clean - good condition!
      Very happy to purchase from her!

19. I bought a pair of YoSD Volks First hands from aiko_kikuchiyo. She is very communicative and easy to talk to.

The hands arrived perfectly secured and packed and were exactly as the pictures from the marketplace shown. It's been really a pleasure.

I would make some more transactions in the future with no hesitation!

Thank you very much!

20. I did a doll trade with aiko_kikuchiyo, went perfectly! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again :D