1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. If I've bought anything from you please leave feedback :D

Thanks!

2. I sold a Delf Luwen to GoodbyeYouHelloMe and all went great! Friendly communication and she kept me well updated on her layaway payments. Thanks for giving Luwen a a wonderful new home! ^_^

3. A+ Tradesperson

I participated in a trade with GoodbyeYouHelloMe.
      Everything was perfect:
      • Great communication.
      • Fast shipping.
      • Item just as pictured/described.

I would gladly do business with and recommend GoodbyeYouHelloMe to others anytime.

4. I did a commission for GoodbyeYouHelloMe and it went very smoothly. She was superly awesome patient and responded quickly to all my questions. A+++++++++
      Would def do business with her again :)

5. I sold a pair of slippers to GoodbyyouHelloMe and she was a great buyer. Fast payment and friendly emails.

6. GoodbyeYouHelloMe was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and fast, prompt layaway payments. I absolutely recommend her and would deal with her again. Thanks again for a perfect transaction.
      Marianna

7. GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought a pair of eyes from me and she was very easy and pleasant to work with. Paid immediately and knew exactly what she wanted. Thanks! ^0^

8. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses and a customized handmade furwig to GoodbyeYouHelloMe. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. Sold a head to GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Great buyer and a pleasant transaction.

10. i bought some sunny's world shoes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and everything about the transaction was AMAZING!! really nice and super easy to work with. not too mention fast shipping!! the shoes were even better than i thought they would be. i'd definitely buy from her again!!! A++++

11. I bought a pair of leggings from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. She was quick to reply on PM's and very nice. She sent me an extra pair of pants with the leggings. I am very pleased. I would most certainly buy from her again!! :aheartbea

12. I painted a faceup for GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Very friendly, fast payment, fast communication. It was a pleasure, thank you!

13. Bought a head from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. It came in really fast and she was quick to reply to my pm's. I wouldn't mind buying from her again :)

14. Did a doll trade with Goodbyeyouhellome She is super nice. We shipped them out around same time and got them on the same day.
      Fast shipping, packaged reallly well! =3 I lovers my new boy! An I made a new friend <3

15. Sold my Migidoll Cho head to GoodbyeYouHelloMe, what a lovely transaction - fast communication and quick payment, and let me know when the item arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you, dear!

16. Purchased some green and white striped stockings and cardigan. Great transaction, they were perfect for my AOD girl Poisyne.
      I would definitely consider purchasing from seller again.

17. I bought some msd clothes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe, The transaction was lovely! fast communication and shipped very quickly! Thank you so much again! :)

18. Purchased a MSD Shirt from Goodbye You Hello Me. Great Seller! It Arrived quickly and the shirt is lovely and a great fit for my minifee. Great communication!

A+ Sweetheart Seller!

19. Got a pair of MSD socks from Goodbyeyouhellome and I couldn't be more pleased! Definately would buy from again! A++++++

20. I bought a shirt from her, the communication was fast, and she shipped very quickly. Thank you so much! &#9829;