Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Did a trade that went smoothly. Thank ye for trading with me ^^.

Destination: Beautiful crazykimochi's Avatar
    GoodbyeYouHelloMe recently purchased a Pikachu hoodie from me and was just awesome to work with! Highly recommended!

I bought a shirt from Goodbyeyouhellome and I'm really pleased with it. It fits really well and it got here very quickly. Great transaction.

You can call me Luckee luckeegurl36's Avatar
    I purchased the cutest minifee dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Great communication and super fast shipping. Smooth transaction and highly recommended!! Thanks!
    ​At Home: Noemie, Harlow, Milla, Maia, Jules, Raven, Michaela, Jodie, Tiffany, Reese, Emme, Minka, Jinx, Sasha & Alana. Heads: Bijoux (mnf miyu) Madison (Supia Hael).
    flickr

I bought a MNF Shirt from her and it's perfection! Fast shipping and wonderful communication makes me happily buy from her again. <3

Shaka,when the walls fell AirimirOfGondor's Avatar
    GoodbyeYouHelloMe participated in my recent Volks GO. She sent her info and payments promptly, and was very patient and understanding when I misjudged Volks' timeframes (the package ended up arriving while I was away for Otakon), and took roughly a week after the order arrived at my home to get things shipped out.
    I am very glad that GoodbyeYouHelloMe joined my GO, and I would love to have her in another!
    Thanks so much, GoodbyeYouHelloMe!
    WTT: my sales thread items for your Picro salamander hands

I bought some clothes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Communication was quick, my items were packaged safely and are made very well! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

sale 4 pairs of Luts to GoodbyeYouHelloMe, she been super frendly, fast payment, great communication)))
    Thanks a lot)))

I purchased a dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and the transaction went flawlessly! Excellent communication, reasonable shipping, great fashions at great prices! What more could one ask for?
    At Home : BBB Isabella Tan (Kaylee) / BBB Isabella NS (Zadoree) / Domuya BoBo (Andrew) / Unoa 2 Mocha (Sonya) / 5Star Sha Sha (Gabriella) Resin Soul Elf Mei (Svetlana)

I brought a dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and everything went good. The dress is beautiful, shipped fast and was at a good price. I will definitely be buying more from her.
    At Home: Minifee Chloe- Sylvia Rose,

GoodbyeYouHelloMe purchased some clothing from my sales thread and it was a smooth transaction. Communication was great and payment was immediate! Thank you!

I bought a shirt and dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and she was great to deal with. She responded to my PMs super quick and sent my package out really fast also. She was also really friendly. The clothes I received were very cute and well made. I will buy from her again and I highly recommend her. Thank you again!! =]

Flickr
    Etsy Handmade Alpaca Wigs

GoodbyeYouHelloMe, purchased a doll from me. Her payment was very fast the communication was amazing overall one of the best buyers to deal with

I purchased a shirt from Goodbyeyouhellome.
    It's real cute and was shipped quickly. Communication was fast.
    Thanks.

I Bought an adorable TTYA Hoodie from GoodbyeYouHelloMe, She is fantastic!
    Perfect transaction, Quick shipping too! I would recommend her to everyone
    At Home: ~Jordy- Supia Roda ~Nanami-Supia Haeun~Cookie-Pipos Ringo ~Tarly-Supia Lana ~
    ♥My DeviantArt♥
    FS: ♥Supia Rosy boy Painted by Eludys♥

I adopted a lovely MNF Shushu from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. She shipped her super fast and packaged her really well..Doll was as described : ) Would do business with again
    Thanks!
    Zenna

GoodbyeYouHelloMe & I have had quite a few transactions together now! I bought a awesome little MNF top from her, and she, in turn, bought a MNF Shushu from me along with a pair of TTYA jeans! I love working with her, and I hope that I have a chance to do more business with her in the future
    FOR SALE!!!!
    Heads/Bodies:
    Fairyland PKF Hands WS
    Dolls: Twigling Ingenue Small Bust Piece/FL MNF Chloe NS/FL F60 Mirwen NS

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased a super cute 7-8" mohair wig from GoodbyeYouHelloMe - thanks - good deal!

I bought a beautiful dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and it's amazing! She even gave me a free gift! I would definitely do buisness with her again
    My babies : Lance (Soom Kanoa), Amy (KDF Ani), Kai (SDC Hansel), Wally (Custom House Sunny) Saving For: We'll See!!

Staria is awesome! She purchased some MSD items from me, and patiently put up with the delay in shipping. She was super friendly throughout the entire transaction. Thank you~