1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Moonycat31

Mar 20, 2010

1. You can now post the feedbacks here. =)

My feedback on the french forum "Matriel Celeste" : Feedback de Moonycat31

#1 Moonycat31, Mar 20, 2010
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
    2. Moonycat31 bought an Yrie wig from me. She paid very promptly and communication was excellent. A very friendly buyer, I would definitely love to trade with her again! Thank you so much Moony! :)

3. Moonycat31 bought two mohair wigs from me. Fast payment and nice comunication, excellent buyer!!

4. Moonycat31 bought a shirt from me. Fast payment, easy communication, really great buyer!

Thank you!

5. A little late in leaving feedback, but Moonycat purchased a sleeping Pipi from me. The transaction was great! Friendly communication and a fast payment. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction ^^

6. Participating in a split (MD Sueve) made by me.

She bought a wig. All perfect

7. Moonycat31 bought doll clothes from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and very good communication.
      I recommend Moonycat31 to other buyers and sellers :)

8. I sold a set of eyes to Moonycat31. Unfortunately due to a postal error they never did show up and I refunded her the money. She did pay fast though and was wonderful to work with. I would recommend her as a buyer.

9. I bought a Soom Tuff human head from Moonycat31. Transaction was great. Shipping was FAST! Very happy!!!

10. Moonycat31 participated in the 2011 Halloween Swap I hosted.
      Prompt, and got everything out in the allotted time frame.
      Thanks!

11. Just bought a body from Moonycat31 and it couldn't have gone better. Moonycat31 is lovely, polite and friendly and the body was well wrapped, in great shape and arrived quickly. Very happy, thank you :)

12. Hi, I bought a Dollzone Violeta head from Moonycat31 and she were great to deal with. Communication was good & item was posted as agreed. She even threw in some free candy for me! Thanks Moonycat31!!

13. Moonycat31 bought a Resinsoul Ming from me and everything was perfect! Great communication, quick payment, and they let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend Moony!! :D

14. Moonycat31 purchased a DDII base body from me!
      Payment and communication were prompt and friendly. :)
      I would not hesitate dealing with Moonycat31 in the future!

15. I bought from Moonycat31 a pair of Iplehouse Fantasy Horns. She was nice, friendly and easy to deal with. She shipped them fast and took extra care in packaging them so they would arrive safe and sound. I would deal with her again and would have no problem recommending her as a seller. Thank you so much.

Best

Bren =0)

16. I bought a Dollshe Saint faceplate from Moonycat31. She was perfect throughout the whole transaction- flexible and communicative even when the shipping plans had to change. She even included some cute little extras in the box. Great seller, I would deal with her again. :3nodding:

17. Moonycat31 bought a Dollzone Morphoa from me. I am very happy with her as a buyer as she was patient and easy to communicate with, no issues through the whole deal whatsoever. Definitely recommend!

18. Moony bought a Nobledolls body from me! Friendly and swift communication, paid swiftly and let me know as soon as the body arrived! Would easily do business with them again!