1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for liyan

Mar 16, 2010

1. Hello dear all~
      Please leave the feedback for me here if we've had a transaction~Thank you very much!!

liyan

2. I helped liyan placed a split order of MA Saiph between her and Samuel69. Communication could not be any better! Payment was swift and she carefully wrapped the head and had it shipped to Samuel69. Wonderful girl!!!

3. I placed a split order of Soom NS Vega on layawaywith liyan. Her payments were on time. Since Soom delivered a wrong vega of CW resin (plus a broken head cap), I decided to get the whole doll myself and helped liyan find someone else to re-place the MA order. liyan is really a nice girl.The communication was simply great.She helped me receive the headcap replacement delivered by Soom and then posted the whole doll to me using EMS. i received the doll safely today! The wrapping was perfect too! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!!

4. I sold my SOOM Cass with fishy parts to liyan. She paid quickly and communication was great even when tracking stopped working. I would sell to liyan again.

5. liyan sold me an Enchanted Doll eyes, she was very patient and very kind. The eyes arrived so well and fast! Thank you so much~!

6. I just bought an SDGr boy body from liyan--it was a fabulous transaction, super-fast and friendly! The body arrived in perfect condition, very well-packed; it's been a pleasure to buy from liyan, and I hope we'll have another chance to do business together soon. :aheartbea

7. i sold some doll heart clothing to liyan, great communication and fast payment!

8. liyan bought a Heliot head from me. The communication was prompt and friendly. She paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. Thank you~

9. I purchased a Volks body from liyan, and it was a very pleasant experience! The body was shipped lightening fast, shipping rate was great, and the body arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to purchase from liyan again!!!

10. Liyan bought Soom Gluino CW from me. Very nice and fast transaction!
      I highly recommend this person as a buyer and will be glad to cooperate again! Thank you!

11. I bought an NS Soom Gluino from Liyan. And, WOW THAT WAS FAST!!! He arrived practically instantly! And of course he is beautiful and in perfect condition.

Liyan is also really nice to deal with so I want to say a big thank you!!! I really appreciate such great service. I would absolutely recommend buying from Liyan :daisy

12. I bought a doll from Liyan. Communication was fast and friendly and the package was sent out immediately in an extremely well protected fashion. The doll itself was in great condition. Liyan is a wonderful seller. Thank you very much!

13. I bought a body from Liyan. Her communication was great and the body was just as described! I would recommend her as a seller! Thank you! And Photon thanks you also!

14. Liyan bought a Volks Luna head from me and she was very quick to send the payment as soon as all the inquiries and negotiation was done. I could not add much insurance at all and she was very understanding. I suggested to use a courier to ease her worries and it arrived fairly quickly as it was sent by DHL. Everything went fairly smoothly. Thank you very much and hope you enjoy your new girl.

15. I was shopping liyan, and very fast, very good to do business with him, fast, superb communication

16. liyan bought a sd volks body from me and everything went smoothly and awesomely.

Thanks again and enjoy the body. !! definitely recommended.

17. I purchased a Soom Amber body from liyan. It arrived in perfect condition. She was easy to work with and shipped the body quickly. I would recommend her for future transactions. Thank You!

18. Thanks a lot for Amber head, she is beautifull, communication was great, it was perfect dial!
      I would recommend her for future transactions. Thank You!

19. I bought a SD17 boy from liyan, the transation is very pleasant. Fast shiping and good packing. I'd like to deal with you again!

20. I traded my Soom human Chalco for Lilyan's Dollshe Saint. She was very quick to communicate and shipped very quickly. He was packed well and I got him in excellent condition. Extremely happy with our trade and I couldn't recommend her enough! <3 Thank you!!