1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sbslink

Mar 14, 2010

1. If you had a transaction with me you can leave your feedback here ^^

2. sbslink purchased few items from me.
      Great transaction, communication was friendly and fast and she paid promptly.
      Till next time! =^_^=

3. sbslink purchased a KDF Yul elf head from me. It was a great transaction with quick payment and pleasant communication throughout. She let me know when the item arrived straight away. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :D

4. sbslink bought a Fairyland MNF Juri 13 head from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and she paid right away. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, sbslink!

5. I bought a DIM Ace from sbslink. The doll was very well packaged and shipped very quickly. sbslink was very patient and took the time to answer all my questions. The communication was great, and the doll exactly corresponds to the description. I would make new transactions with sbslink without any hesitation!

6. Sbslink bought my Merrydollround Dango. Everything has worked well. She has paid very fast, send me all the needed information. There has been an issue with the post office, but she was quick to react and everything was settled. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I would do it again without hesitation.

7. I adopted a Merry Doll Round 22cm Pygmy Dango [Cookie Skin] from sbslink through @bjddolllover!! We used IoriDolls, a trusted EU-based BJD dealer, because buying and shipping things internationally is so crazy. After we agreed about the terms and I paid, the doll was sent from sbslink to IoriDolls, and then from IoriDolls to me!! We kept each other informed of Cookie Dango's whereabouts every step of the way. No problems at all!! :3nodding:

After Cookie Dango spent some time in the mail system traveling across the world (took about a month, but I wasn't worried), she arrived safe and sound at her final destination, packaged superbly in her original box with everything intact!! Thanks so much!! Would gladly do business with sbslink and IoriDolls again!!

#7 DayofDiana, Apr 1, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    8. I traded my LCDR Raclette for sbslink's Chibbi Moon, it was a perfect transaction.
      The dollie was packaged securely and arrived super fast. She was super clear in communication, I would not hesitate to business with her again :love
      Thanks so much!

9. Sbslink bought a fairytales Treasure coconut from us. The communication was great and payment was fast! Rhanks for this smooth transaction❤️

10. sbslink bought my Lati Momo. They were fast and friendly with PMs, paid promptly, kindly let me know when the doll had arrived and left feedback straightaway. It was a throughout positive transaction and I wouldn't hesitate a second to do business with them again. :) Thanks a lot!