1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for :: Deruka

Mar 8, 2010

1. Any transactions with 'Deruka' are placed here. ^^ I'll start:

I Purchased an Aoi and Ruki of gazette Mnm Heads from her. The transactions went smoothly and I would love to deal with her again.

Thanks so much!~

-Isamu- :aheartbea

2. Deruka bought a Soom Amber from me, great communication and a pleasure to deal with
      thanks again ^_^

3. I sold Deruka a Soom Cass Human Dress - quick communication, pleasant to talk to, and a fantastic transaction overall.

Enjoy! :D

4. I sold a Heliot to Deruka and thing could not have gone any better. Communication was prompt and enjoyable and payment was lightening fast. A+++ buyer; highly recommended!

5. Deruka bought a pair of socks from me
      With fast payment and pm
      Super smooth transaction
      She's very kind and I'm very please to deal with her
      Highly recommend!!! ^_^b

6. I bought a Delf Miyu from Deruka . The doll was well packaged and arrived safely and I'm very pleased with my beautiful new girl . Deruka was great to deal with and I would be happy to buy from her again . Thankyou !

7. I buyed a Amber´s wig, it was a smooth transaction

8. I bought a wig from Deruka, she kindly agreed to cover the postage as I was in the UK. Due to some very personal reasons postage was delayed but Deruka did let me know. For a while the wig didn't show and we waited with Royal Mail being slow as it is. Finally after the stated time it didn't arrive...So, I kindly asked Deruka for a refund, the very next day the wig lands on my door step, it had been delayed by Royal Mail so was NOT Deruka's fault but through the whole transaction she has been a star to deal with and I would recommend her to any one <3

Thankyou lovely

9. I got a soom parts from DERUKA.
      Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.
      and the transaction was fast and easy!
      Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

10. I bought a purple SD wig from Deruka.
      She was very friendly over PM, answered all my questions and shipped the wig fast. It arrived today and it's absolutely lovely! :D
      I highly recommend her and I would definitely buy from her again! :)

11. I bought Heliot from Deruka - everything was very fast) The doll arrieved well-packaged - I am very much pleased with my new boy!!!! Thank you very much!

12. I bought an Heliot's bow and arrow from Deruka some weeks ago and I'm so happy with this transaction. Always so polite in every of her messages. She sent me the items very well packed and protected.

I'm more than sure that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

13. I bought a lovely Luts Delf girl leather jacket and skirt set from Deruka.
      It arrived in perfect condition and was just as described.

I was very pleased with the transaction and I would happily buy from Deruka again.
      Thanks so much!!

14. Bought a pair of wigs and it was a very smooth international transaction. Deruka is terrific to deal with!

15. Freaking AMAZING seller! I bought a kimono from her and it went FABULOUSLY! Would definitely purchase from her again!

16. I bought a Dollmore couch from Deruka, and doing business with her couldn't have been smoother or more perfect! Her communication and packing is excellent and I recommend her highly! :)

17. Purchased a beautiful pair of eyes and the communication was wonderful!
      Super honest and very helpful.
      I highly recommend!
      Thank you!!!!!!! I award you lots of A+ssss!!!!!

18. Deruka had sold me her Soom Cass dress.
      She was delightfully pleasant throughout our conversations, taking the time to inspect the dress and finding out the best postal rates to my country.
      My girl is very glad to have this beautiful dress, Thank you so much! :aheartbea