THANK YOU ANGELL STUDIO!
* What did you order?
Cinderella tan skin, punk make up "Yan-Di"'s outfit
* When did you order?
End of August
* How was the communication?
I ordered through MoC, so I didn't communicate with A-S directly.
* How long did it take to ship?
Exactly 3 months. No complaints, I've waited longer from other companies.
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
I have to say, their pictures of the tan skin is actually an accurate portrayal. I do wish they didn't shop the heck out of their pictures though, a lot of detail in the body got lost; I think my girl looks even better in person compared to the pictures. She was more than what I was expecting. And the outfit I ordered was also so much more beautiful.
* Were you satisfied with the product?
Yes. VERY satisfied.
* Would you order from this company again?
Already did! XD
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
If it were in good condition, yes.
Thank you Angell-Studio! You haven't disappointed me at all. I had really bad experiences with two companies before my Cinderella came in, and I was beginning to back off the doll hobby a little. I even started getting less excited about dolls coming in, but you reminded me how much I love my resin children.