1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Honeythorpe

Mar 4, 2010

1. Please post your feedback from sales or purchases for me (Honeythorpe) here - thank you

2. +1

(Sorry for the very late feedback!)

I purchased a CH Bisou AI UU from Honeythorpe in April 2010. The transaction went very smoothly and I had excellent communication throughout.

3. I sold some goodies to Melissa & she is awesome! Fast payment & great comm's. Trade with confidence :)

4. I purchased a CH Bisou UU from Honeythorpe and it was a perfect transaction! She communicated promptly and often, and even included extra goodies! Highly recommended!

5. Funnest. Swap. Ever. I traded a puki for some of Melissa's beautiful dresses and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much!

6. I bought a pair of LTF shoes, a wig and a PKF dress from Melissa. She was super nice and friendly and send the stuff very fast. I can't recommend her enough. It was a perfect transaction and I'd love to do bussiness with her again. Thanks Melissa

Dustbunnie

7. I bought a ltf luna set from honeythorpe, she very nice to deal with and was a pleasure to buy from
      Many thanks ((*O*))

8. I commissioned two LittleFee dresses from honeythorpe. The dresses are wonderful and she was so nice and friendly and great to deal with. It's very unlikely I won't be back for more at some point. Thanks Melissa. :)

Dustbunnie

9. Thank you for the great wigs, and speedy-fast delivery, Honeythorpe; I really like them!

10. I recently had two transactions with Honeythorpe (faceplate and wig, also a PKF sleeping Bonnie). She was quick and clear when it came to communication, her payments were very prompt, and she was also fantastic about keeping me updated when her purchases arrived. A wonderful buyer, it would be an honor to sell to her again! THANK YOU!!! :)

11. I had a great transaction with Honeythorpe and I'm very happy to recommend her to all on DOA:fangirl:

Honeythorpe adopted my Lati Bloody Moon Miel. She is friendly, responsive, and reliable, and kindly let me know when the little one arrived safely. Thanks so much Honeythorpe - you are dolly-terrific!

:whitetruffle:truffle:chocoheart:chocoberry:whitetruffle
      (Choccies for you and the girls)

12. Melissa adopted my limited edition Bonnie and was a pleasure to deal with. She is a very good communicator and pays promptly. She also let me know when Bonnie arrived. Thanks Melissa!

13. Honeythrope answered my WTB thread for a particular dress I had been searching for.
      Melissa was lovely to deal with and I couldn't be happier!
      Thank you so much!

14. I adopted a gorgeous little pukipuki ante from honeythorpe. She was really sweet, with great communication, answering PM's really quickly. Shipped off quickly and she arrived packaged perfectly. I certainly would not hesitate for one single moment to do business with honeythorpe again. Thank you so much for my girl!!!

15. 2 gorgeous little dresses arrived today! will send you photos soon.

16. Purchased a Yellow SP Lati dress, was sent promptly, when there was a mail error, contacted me, resent, was communicative and friendly. I would happily buy from her again.

17. I bought a lovely little pukipuki dress from honeythorpe. Great communication and prompt shipping too. Thank you!

18. brought a lati yellow body from honeythorpe. Smooth transaction, fast shipping, perfect! :)

19. Melissa bought a MNF body from me and the transaction could not have been more pleasant! She was always very clear and friendly in her communication, paid quickly and was a dream to work with. Thanks, Melissa!

20. POSITIVE
      I sold a MNF head to Honeythorpe and I am very happy with the whole transaction! :)