1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dove

Feb 27, 2010

1. I've started this thread as I have just had a trouble free transaction with Dove but can't find any feedback thread for this member.

I sold Dove a MNF Juri head, and she was very prompt and polite in all communication. A pleasure to deal with! :)

2. I've sold 2 shirts to Dove. She paid very quickly, and was very prompt to respond when they got there~

I would definitely recommend Dove as a buyer, because she was a definite pleasure to deal with~ :)

3. Dove bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and informed me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

4. Dove bought my Custom MNF Tanning Lishe head. She was an absolute treat to deal with. Answered PMs promptly, paid quickly and let me know as soon as the parcel had arrived:) I would definitely recommend her to others^^

5. Dove purchased 2 sets of MNF clothes from me. She paid promptly and let me know once the package arrived. Great transaction!

Thanks!

6. I completed a faceup for Dove. Prompt communication and payment, thanks so much!

7. :DDove bought a Minifee body from me. She paid straight away without fuss. Great communication, and very nice person. A real pleasure to do business with. I'd highly recommend her. Thanks ever so. :aheartbeasherbet

8. Dove was very nice to work with - good communication and very friendly - paid promptly and let me know when the packaged had arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell with her again! Thanks!

9. Dove bought a dress from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

10. I sold a MNF Tan Skin doll to Dove and she was all time nice. The payment was very quick. I feel happy will all the transation and recommend her as buyer.
      Thank you!

11. my mnf reyon head to Dove and all was sweet and perfect! Don't hesitate!

12. Dove bought artetje brushes from me, paid very quickly and was excellent to deal with~ :D thank you again!!

13. Dove bought a pair of pants from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. I would highly recommend, thank you so much :)

14. Dove purchased a few jewelry pieces from me. Paid fast and was very patient (waited till I will return from my hiatus).
      Absolutely wonderful to deal with ^^

15. I had a wonderful transaction with Dove :D she bought some outfits and sent payment immediately. Would love to deal with her again :3

16. Dove bought a Leeke wig from me. Prompt payment and great communication, totally recommended!

17. Dove commissioned me 2 dresses and bought some pre-made stuff from me. She's kind gentle and very sweet. perfect buyer!
      transaction was smooth and pleasant!
      thanks dear!

18. Dove commissioned me for two faceup. She is very friendly to work with. Everything is very smooth during transaction.
      I willl highly recommend Dove.
      Thank you again!! :)

19. Dove bought a lot of clothes from me. |) She was friendly, payment was prompt and she let me know when the items arrived. I would be happy to do business with her again and recommend her as a buyer. Thanks very much~

20. Dove bought two pair of SD sized boots from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and it was the type of transaction a seller dreams of. She was paid promptly, was wonderful to communicate with, let me know as soon as her package arrived and left feedback right away! I highly recommend her and would do business with her again anytime!

Thanks again!