1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Safrin Doll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 1, 2009

1. Feedback for http://www.safrindoll.com/

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order? I did two orders, one for eyeco acrylics and one for safrindoll acrylics.
      * When did you order? June 2009
      * How was the communication? Great. They notified me that my order was received, and notified me that it had shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? The eyeco order shipped right away. The Safrin Doll eyes shipped about a week later since those are made to order.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes, definitely. The quality is very nice for $10 acrylics.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I was, and have already placed an order for more.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Already have. XD
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably, though since their shipping is so cheap I would probably just buy new unless the second hand seller knocked some off the price.

3. * What did you order?
      Eyeco 17mm carmel eyes
      * When did you order?
      Sunday the 28th of June
      Fine, notified when order was received and when it was shipped.
      very easy
      Eyes arrived on Monday the 6th of July. They would have probably come sooner if the 4th of July holiday hadn't been on Saturday.
      yes
      Yes. They seem a little darker in person, but that's fine.
      yes
      This is actually my second order this year, so yes. ^__^

4. * What did you order? Several pairs of Eyeco eyes

* When did you order? 4 or 5 times already this year.

* How was the communication? Excellent!

* How easy was it to pay? Super easy. They have a paypal checkout link.

* How long did it take to ship? They eyes arrived at my house within 1 week of ordering despite a notice of potential delays posted on the site.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly. One of the things I love about Safrin is they have the most accurate eye-color pictures out there.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? When one pair I ordered was too large, they let me return them for a correctly-sized pair. All I had to do was pay for shipping.

* Would you order from this company again? I am in the process of doing so now, so yes!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yep yep.

5. * What did you order? Safrin acrylic eyes in Pure Dark Purple size 12mm and 14mm

* When did you order? July 16, 2009

* How was the communication? No communication just recieved tracking number for my items

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy thru paypal

* How long did it take to ship? They shipped on the July 21 recived them on the 23rd

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes very

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Much pretier in person

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much

* Would you order from this company again? Yes I would

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No, I rather buy directly from them.

6. What did you order?
      A pair of 16mm Eyeco Platinum (soft glass) eyes in Dresden.

When did you order?
      August 6th, 2009

How was the communication?
      Perfect! I was sent a confirmation email. =)

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with PayPal checkout.

How long did it take to ship?
      It was really fast! Even with the most basic shipping I got them in a few days (they arrived on the 10th).

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. They're gorgeous eyes and unbeatable in their price range.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they were even prettier in person. Safrin Doll has the most accurate eye photos since they take their own pictures as well as using the company's.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, totally!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I plan on doing so soon. :)

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I haven't bought their Safrin Doll Acrylics, but I would definitely buy the Eyeco Platinum Glass eyes again.

7. * What did you order?
      Eyeco 12/13mm P056 eyes and Eyeco 12/13mm Autumn Hazel eyes
      * When did you order?
      Friday, August 14th
      Fine, notified when order was received and when it was shipped.
      Very easy with PayPal.
      Arrived on Monday the 17th, which was very quick as they were just sent First Class mail. =D
      Yes, very much.
      Yes...I love that they have pictures of all the eyes actually in a doll's head as that can change the colour a bit from how they look set out flat under lighting.
      Yes...though the dolls the eyes are for aren't even here yet. ^^;
      Yes, definitely!

8. * What did you order?
      18mm Soom Blue Marble Eyes

* When did you order?
      19 August

Absolutely brilliant. :)

Despite the website listing the eyes I wanted as being in stock, unfortunately they weren't and Jenny got back to me the following day in respect to this. Not only was she very apologetic but she also refunded me $5.00 and let me know that I could either choose another pair of eyes or have all my payment refunded.

When I mentioned that I'd been hoping to get the Blue Marble Eyes because I was making a BW version of a doll I already have in NS... but would give Gray Marble a go because they were in stock, she actually compared the two colours (having Blue Marble in a smaller size than I wanted) and let me know how similiar they are.

Seriously, as customer service goes I honestly can not fault it.

Simple - Paypal

I live in Australia and received the eyes on 27 August - very quick, in other words.

Average price for Soom eyes with extremely reasonable shipping - so, yes.

Uh-huh

I'm yet to receive a pair of Soom eyes I haven't been satisfied with.

N/A

Absolutely.

Probably not - but that's only because of the great pricing, shipping and customer service from Safrin Doll.

9. * What did you order?
      Souldoll feline eyes in red, 14mm

* When did you order?
      August 10th

Excellent.

Did it by Paypal and it was a snap

August 12th was the shipping date

Yes. Cheaper than buying direct from Souldoll as well since I saved on overseas shipping

They looked better with nice depth

yes. very satisfied. they went into my doll as soon as I got him

N/A

This was my second order with them and I plan to order from them again for one of my future dolls

N/A

10. * What did you order? A pair of Eyco 16mm silicone Emerald-Gold eyes
      * When did you order? September 2nd, 2009
      * How was the communication? Pretty good, I didn't really ask them any questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Two days, I just got them today.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, They're very nice eyes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They look better, more life, a little lighter, but still amazing.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Only if it was a lot cheaper I suppose, Shipping is just too great from Safrin.

11. * What did you order? 14mm Eyeco Soft Glass Eyes (Can't remember the name)

* When did you order? December 4, 2009

* How was the communication? Because they could not find one of the eyes in stock I ordered, they refunded me the money I paid for it, plus shipping, and they were very quick to realize the mistake. I was very happy and grateful for the way it was handled.
      * How easy was it to pay? With paypal, very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?Less than a week. Fast!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?YES! I love Eyeco eyes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, and even a little better.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely, yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?Never had a problem before, but as I said, they were very quick to make right a mistake in their stock for me.

* Would you order from this company again? I will definitely buy from them again. I love Eyeco eyes and they have such a fantastic selection of them there. :D

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I suppose I would if there was a lower price on the eyes I wanted (and I tend to get the smaller, harder to find sizes) but Safrin is just a great, reliable, quick place to get the eyes that I know I love.

12. * What did you order? souldoll eyes, eyeco, safrin doll

* When did you order? various - i'm late

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? direct from safrin

* How was the communication? easy and great

* How easy was it to pay? easy - used paypal

* How long did it take to ship? shipped pretty fast

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? yes...

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes pending quality

13. * What did you order? 18mm Eyeco eyes
      * When did you order? Dec 27, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? Flawless
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on Monday, arrived on Wednesday
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes--very pleased
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, already thinking about it.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe--just as easy to order directly, esp w/free shipping.

14. http://www.safrindoll.com/

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?

15. * What did you order? I initially ordered three pairs of Safrin Doll eyes, then exchanged them for one pair of Safrin Doll eyes in a different size, and one pair of Souldoll acrylic eyes... and then changed the size of one of the eyes in the exchange order before shipping.
      * When did you order? Initial order was January 23rd, eyes arrived three/four days later; return began February 10th, and eyes were received February 24th (due to me changing my order).
      * How was the communication? Excellent. Jenny responded very promptly to all of my e-mails.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. The website has an easy "Cart" system, and in my exchange order, Jenny sent me an invoice for the added amount.
      * How long did it take to ship? A few days the first time, longer the second, but again, that was my fault.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. The Safrin Doll eyes are very nice for their low cost, and they have a great low dome, which I love. The Souldoll acrylics were fairly priced as well.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? One pair of the Safrin Doll eyes were slightly lighter than the pictures on the website (part of the reason for my original return, the other was to change sizes), but the rest were all as pictured.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Jenny was FABULOUS at allowing my exchange, and she didn't charge me shipping for the second order, which was a nice surprise. Indeed she was incredibly nice throughout the whole transaction, despite my annoying flakiness in changing my order.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

16. * What did you order?
      Eyeco 14mm/15mm A255
      Eyeco 12mm/13mm Dresden

* When did you order?
      3/16/2010

Great. I got a confirmation e-mail right after I placed the order and then a shipping notice the same day.

Very easy through Paypal.

Ordered the eyes on 3/16 and had them in hand on 3/18. Shipping is lightning fast!

Very fair pricing.

Yes. In fact they looked better in person.

Yes - very!

N\A

As long as Jenny is selling eyes I'll be buying them from her. She's easy to do business with, ships quickly, and simply makes online shopping a pleasure.

Yes.

17. * What did you order? Two pairs Hand glass eyes
      * When did you order? March 22, 2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent and prompt
      * How easy was it to pay? Very
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped the same day, arrived March 24
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

18. * What did you order? Souldoll P56 16mm
      * When did you order? April 10th
      * How was the communication? No problems
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days, took about a week to arrive
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I had no issues with the actual quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No - the colour was a completely different shade to the website image, and I was quite disappointed. They were even further from the right colour than the eyes I was buying them to replace, and I initially thought they had sent the wrong colour by accident! It was partially my own fault as I did not think to check with the images on Souldoll's own website, which are far more accurate, but their sales photo is extremely misleading (compare their photo with Souldoll's own, more accurate one.)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Not really
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I don't intend to contact them as it was partially my own fault, and the shipping cost to return them wouldn't really be worthwhile.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, but only if I can find other images of the product to verify the colour!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A - they were Souldoll eyes, not Safrin Doll's own. I would probably buy Souldoll's eyes second hand if it were cheaper/a sold-out colour.

19. I am not sure if I am supposed to post in this thread or not, but a mod can always remove it, yes?

A customer should absolutely expect that my product images match the product (barring minor differences in monitor calibration, which was not the case here). Selidor was absolutely correct that the product image did NOT look like the product at all and this was entirely my fault. She should expect to get the product she sees and I work hard to make sure that is the case, so this was a failure on my part. I have contacted Selidor in hopes of making this right and turning a negative/neutral experience into a positive one for her.

20. * What did you order? Hands Glass Craft Eyes
      * When did you order? I have ordered from Safrindoll.com about 5 times, 1st time leaving feedback here
      * How was the communication? Superior
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy-paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? About 1 hour-lightening fast, inexpensive, shipping every time
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely-my favorite source for Hands Glass Craft
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I have never been dissatisfied with Safrin! USPS lost a package, which I had paid first class shipping to have sent. The eyes arrived at my local sorting center in one day, then simply dissapeared. I could track them up to the point where my post office received them. Safrin did not have to replace the eyes, it was obviously my Post Office's fault, but they did. Immediately. Above and beyond customer service.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, I just placed another order the other day. This is just the best source for eyes, huge selection, great pricing with many price points, and amazingly quick shipping.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if the seller would ship as quickly as Safrin does!