1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koroa

Feb 25, 2010

1. I am glad to write the first feedback for Koroa. I bought a lovely Zaoll. Koroa was communicative and fast with the shipping. The doll was well protected and was as she describled it.
      Thank you.

2. I bought a Littlefee dress set from Koroa. It is lovely and very well made, and it was shipped quickly and well protected. I'll edit this post to add a picture soon. Thanks very much, I'll be keeping an eye on your clothes thread!

3. I purchased a lovely blonde Leekeworld wig. Everything went perfectly fine. Thank you!
      (Sorry for the belated feedback...holiday season was wild!)

4. I bought Soom Nephelin from Koroa and both doll and seller are wonderful. She even added some body blushing at my request. Koroa shipped promptly -- and (unusual for a seller) let me know when she failed to make it to the post office on the exact day she said she would. Nephelin was well packed, the box was well-taped and sealed. I was most pleased with this transaction and highly recommend Koroa. (PS EMS shipping from Poland to USA took 10 days, with a little less than one day in US customs).

5. I purchased a wig from koroa ^_^ very nice transaction, thank you so much!
      highly recommended!

6. Neutral

Koroa was pleasant to deal with. She answered all questions promptly even with the time difference!
      She sent me extra's! A beautiful dress + headpiece that I adore. The wig is rather cute as well.

A few packaging issues. The wig was left on the head and the package was not marked fragile. She ended up crumpled to the bottom of the box and the wig became tangled.
      No damage to the doll since she was loosely strung with a face-plate and mittens on.

A few issues were not disclosed before hand. There were some msc marks on her face and ear. The cheek mark came off but the ear wont. Plus her legs are blotchy colored in the resin. While expected of tan resin from bambicrony she hadn't disclosed this. I hadn't asked either so neutral feedback.

I would still do business with her again. Would just push for better packaging and more doll condition details. All in all I am pleased with my purchase!

7. I bought an Iplehouse BID from Koroa and it arrived extremely well packed. I've never had anything arrive SO well packed and safe. The doll was as described and no faults I wasn't already aware of. I'm very happy with this transaction and I would happily do business again! :) thank you Koroa!

8. I recently purchased a gorgeous fantasy dress from Koroa. The transaction was smooth and pleasant and shipping was fast. Thank you!

9. I bought an Iplehouse nYID body from Koroa. She was really nice and friendly and shipped the body fast, and it was packaged really well and safe. I was informed that I had to pay the pp fees only after we had agreed on the price but other than that it was a lovely transaction. Thanks a lot! ♥

10. I made a trade with Koroa (a tan heeah for another tan heeah) and everything was great. She is so nice to deal with, and she kept very comprehensive when the french postal service forgot her package. Her doll arrived to me very well packaged and in perfect condition, the french resin hasn't yellowed at all.
      I only can recommand her, she is always very kind and answer quickly to every MPs ♥

11. I don't like to write negative reviews, but my dealings with Koroa were not pleasant. I sent her a PM about her Shiva with my offer shipped. She wrote back saying she would accept the offer, but plus shipping. I asked how much shipping would be. She answered about $60. I said, I can only offer what I had offered before. She wrote back saying she can do that price, but the options for free shipping would be x or y, both of which she would have to unstring the doll & would be very slow. I wrote back saying, okay lets go with the offer plus the EMS shipping of $60. She then writes me saying someone else had written her "yesterday". The doll was now on hold for a week for this person who hadn't said whether or not they wanted her. I had already told her I wanted her & could pay right away and yet the doll went to another person who contacted her after I had and gets a hold for a week. I just feel that she should have asked if I wanted the doll or not prior to accepting another offer. It's a selling etiquette thing. You know, finish dealing with the first buyer before moving on. There was a time difference which may have caused some of the problems, but still very rude.

12. Denise - I had another offer for this doll before you decided if you want her or not. I don't have to wait if you decide to buy her or not if at the same time I have another buyer (willing to pay the full price, not wanting any discounts like you) sorry.

13. You never once mentioned you already had a buyer when I first contacted you. Should have said, then you could have saved me & you a waste of time. I still give you negative feedback for your poor conduct & rudeness

14. I purchased a truly beautiful outfit called Dark Renaissance from Koroa. All her communications were friendly and timely. I would not hesitate to purchase another outfit from her again.

Jay

15. I bought a lovely cream and purple dress for my SD Maskcat girl, and the fit is perfect. Very well made, and I couldn't be happier--will buy from Koroa again.

16. I purchased a Zihu from Koroa and we had a smooth transaction.
      The doll arrived very well packed and in very nice condition.

17. I have bought two lovely dresses from Koroa, one made by another person that she sold to me second hand and one of her own creations. Both are very beautiful and were sent quickly. Would love to buy more!

18. I commissioned Koroa for a Tudor style dress for one of my dolls. She was great to work with! She sent me progress shots along the way and answered any questions I had promptly. The dress arrived a couple of days ago and the craftsmanship is amazingly detailed.

Thank you!

19. I purchased from Koroa's Etsy shop feeriedollatelier.
      Poor communication and product. After purchasing the item and the Item was shipped, I had a question about tracking and the buyer never replied. When the item arrived, I immediately noticed it was sewn incorrectly and the sleeves were different sizes. Buyer and seller agreed on refund but this could have been avoided if the seller looked over the item before sending it off.