* What did you order?
DoT Calla, make up, default dress, default shoes, red and blue 16 mm eyes
* When did you order?
17 June 2010
* How was the communication?
Great. Their replies are friendly and they fully understand my request. They also reply back within 24 hours of business days
* How easy was it to pay?
I paid via Paypal. It was plain easy
* How long did it take to ship?
Around 1 month which was faster than I expected
* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
Yes, everything is perfect, not to mention that their face up looks even better than I thought it would be
* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
* Were you satisfied with the product?
Very much. I asked for custom face up and my doll came to be exactly what I wanted her to look like.
I asked them to paint her nails black, pierce her ears, and I asked for Goth vampire-like face up with default lips where
they drew fangs free of charge
* Would you order from this company again?
Sure, as a matter of face I'm saving up for 2 more dolls from DoD. I'd buy them now if I had enough money.
* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
I'll have to see the condition of the products first although I want Tender Sha (sold out mold) more than any other molds right now.