1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollWhy Feedback (2010)

Feb 16, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

* What did you order?
      some accessories
      * When did you order?
      feb 2nd
      had none except ordering, and that went well
      very easy, using paypal
      around 5 days
      yes
      yes
      yes
      no prob.
      sure
      ofcourse

2. * What did you order? 3 pairs of headphones (2 MSD 1 SD), a hand mirror, chain set and a hat
      * When did you order? Mid March
      * How was the communication? Very good, they accommodated my needs and requests. ^^
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is always easy
      * How long did it take to ship? About 3 weeks or so since I asked for a couple of out of stock items, but I wasn't bothered by it. I didn't get a shipping notice, but that was no big deal either.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! Their quality and detail is wonderful. I was happy too that the MSD headphones fit my SD heads and the SD headphones fit my SD13 not bad (a tiny bit small, but not too noticeable)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the same.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, it's all wonderful stuff and my crew looks great with it.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I plan to! ^^
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely.

3. * What did you order?
      Hardy Headphone type A

* When did you order?
      7th June 2010

Fast, friendly, understanding, and flexible :)

Very easy by Paypal

10 days as they promised, it's because they have to make the headphone to fit my doll head ^^

Yes

Yes

Yes

--

Yes

I'd rather buy it directly from DollWhy

4. What did you order?
      1 x [One-Off] Big Bad Wolf for SD and 1 x [SET] Fluffy Kitty for Lati Yellow
      When did you order?
      22nd August 2010
      How was the communication?
      Good they did respond to my questions.
      How easy was it to pay?
      PayPal...very easy
      How long did it take to ship?
      Bah ha ha they finally shipped for two in-stock items 8th September...too long. Received item on 16th September. Please see problems section if you want to know more.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      With the product yes...with shipping and errors a big no
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I paid for items 22nd August.
      I wrote a note on their board asking when to expect them to ship on 27th. I was told it would ship on 2nd of September.
      On the 5th of September I received an email from DollWhy asking what size ipod I would like...something I didn't order. I sent them an email explain that I was told the item would ship out on the 2nd (why had it not been shipped?) and that I did not order said ipod.
      I received a reply on 7th September apoligising for their mistake.
      Item was finally shipped on 8th and I received it 16th September.
      I felt very annoyed and distress by this error. Other companies (esp. smaller ones) have usually included a little freebie when errors or problems occured in the past for me, not in this case.
      Would you order from this company again?
      Probably not. If I do it will be for something I really cannot get somewhere else and even then I will think twice.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      This is more than likely.

5. * What did you order? 2 pairs of Headphones that was a LE deal.

* When did you order? April 27th 2012

* How was the communication? Not to great as website wouldn't allow me to join let alone log in.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy used Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Didn't get headphones until June 16th 2012. Headphones tracking said they went into a container for USA on May 11th. They took over a month to get here from Thailand.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent even better then I though I was getting. I thought they would be more resin, but they are like actual headphones in my boys size.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes & No. Pics don't tell you how they will feel.

Yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I wrote company like a week before headphones actually arrived and they were all set to make replacements and ship them. Thankfully they arrived as it would be two weeks for them to make & who knows how much longer before shipping would have happened.

* Would you order from this company again? Not likely due to website locking me out. I have points, but no way to use. This was second order with them, and last time was a bit better.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? For sure. The quality is there, it's just the shipping and site makes me think I would rather get second hand then deal with the company.

In case they read this please make the following change. Look into site and issues with what servers are blocked from it. Also offer buyers a choice in shipping options. Those of us in USA are maybe more willing to pay a bit more, if wait time for actual shipping speed is even 2 weeks over a month.

6. * What did you order?
      2 pairs of SD headphones, 1 set leather choker and wrist cuffs with chain
      * When did you order?
      21st June 2013
      I got an email to confirm my order, and another when it shipped. All okay!
      Easy, I used Paypal.
      I got a shipping notice on 5th August 2013, so about six weeks, which is about right to their estimate for pre-order items, which the headphones were. ^^ I had an estimate of two weeks for registered airmail but the box arrived on my doorstep in the UK from Thailand this morning - five days.
      Definitely. The items are very well made and the price wasn't bad at all.
      Pretty much, yeah!
      I certainly am. =)
      N/A
      Yep, I don't see why not! I was very happy with their service.
      Maybe, but the price from the site is good so I wouldn't hesitate to just buy new. =)